Chapter 7 - Finding Jack

*Makoto's pov*

I was glad that me and Kyoko had some time alone in the house before anyone else came home. We talked about things but things also escalated between us. We may have only been going out for around 24 hours but we had known each other for much longer. It was just one thing that lead onto another we were talking then we ended up in bed with each other.
This was the first time either of us had ever had sex, but I was glad my first experience was with her. However it was only afterwards whilst we lay there together did I reliese we had done it without any protection. She was just lying there with her head on my chest and I think she had reliesed too as we were akwardly silent.

"Did we just mess everything up?" She finally asked me.

"Maybe" I told her.

"Hmmm, do you think we are moving to fast?" She asked me.

"Well I have been attracted to you for so long and I mean we were sort of more than friends anyway, we were very close" I justified.

"I guess you're right, I mean at times it had looked like we were dating" she said as she lay there with me.

We were lying together in silence until we heard the front door open and then close shut. We both sat up and I looked around to find our clothing before throwing it all back on. Luckily we were in my room otherwise Toko could walk in. We didn't know who it even was yet. I looked over at Kyoko who was now fully dressed again and I went and opened my door. I couldn't see anyone so Kyoko quickly left my room so it didn't look obvious that we had been together. I waited a few minutes before going down to the kitchen were I could hear Kyoko talking to someone.

Stood by the fridge was Kyoko and Asahina.

"Oh hi Makoto, I didn't know you were also home" Hina said when she saw me.

"I got off early today" I said smiling at her.

"Lucky you, anyway tonight we have rolls and donuts" she said as she grabbed out a large paper bag from inside her hand bag.

We normally had some baked good for dinner as she always brought back left over stock that couldn't be sold tomorrow.

"Sounds good but I'm going to go and get some eggs from the shop to go with it" Kyoko said.

"Okay, I thought we had eggs?" Hina asked.

"We did but I ate them when I got in today" I said covering for Kyoko as I knew the real reason why she was going out. She was probably going to buy some birth control or maybe the morning after pill to take at some point.

"Alright then I will see you two later" Kyoko said as she quickly grabbed her bag and left before either of us could ask any more questions.

Hina put out the food on a plate then looked at me.

"Is Kyoko okay?" She asked.

"I think she's okay I haven't really seen much of her" I lied.

"She just seemed in a hurry that's all, and I thought she hated eggs" Hina sighed.

"Well Byakuya's going to be home soon and he's going to be hungry so it's probably so we don't get shouted at" I told her trying to make it sound believable.

"Yeah you're probably right" Hina smiled at me.

We had bearly just finished our conversation when the front door was opened and closed quickly. I looked at Hina and she looked back at me. We weren't left wondering for too long as Toko came into the kitchen shortly. She looked a little worried but that was often how she looked.