The plan

Noah P.O.V

 The king had talked my ear off for the past 2 hours about his great plan to win over Harper and how he was going to announce himself to her. Each time he came up with an extravagant idea I stopped him repeatedly telling him that she does not like to be the main source of the center of attention. Did he listen? No. He has some amazing plan that he believes will steal Harper's heart and leave the falling in love with him the minute that she lays her eyes on him.

We may have a connection a pull towards our mates, but it's not a love at first sight connection. Our love has to develop just like a human, it's just easier to fall in love with someone that you are destined to be with. 

He could have literally jumped with excitement as he thought of 'the best plan ever,' I nodded, lacking the energy to correct him further. My eyes began to close with sleep forcing itself to take over.  A knock on the door sent me into alert mood but I relaxed as Ben walked in with coffee. The king was bouncing in his seat with an eagerness that I don't think coffee was the best solution for him at the moment, so I took both his and mine and began gulping it down with both Alpha Jacksons and Beta Bens eyes watching me carefully with a baffled look on his face.

I drank the coffee slower as Jackson filled Ben in on the plan about heading to my pack to gain Harper. I rolled my eyes as he repeated what his actions were going to be for the third time in the space of an hour. It was a stupid plan that I knew my own sister wouldn't be impressed with. She was going to be pissed. 

By the time the conversation ended it was time to go to training anyway, but I was thankful that the King had allowed for my excusal so I could sleep just to be prepared for the upcoming events. In fact, the King was writing to notify my pack that he would be making an appearance bringing little Eddie and a few other children to join their pack. Even though his main objective was to get the one thing he had been wanting for the last 5 years.

I stumbled to my room and walked in as the others were preparing to leave.

"Where have you been?" Ross on of the boys asked. I shrugged saying that I would tell him later before collapsing on my bed and sleeping for as long as possible.

In three days the king would be announcing himself to his mate, taking her in his arms and bringing her back to her castle. Informing her that her own family knew all this time and failed to inform her. Was going to worship her with roses when her favorites were peonies. Making it public knowledge that she was Luna Queen when she disliked being the talk of the pack let alone the whole of the Werewolf world. He would introduce half of the castle staff with him and overwhelm my poor sister.  

SO his plan was going to go down like a lead balloon. I did warn him

Alpha Michael P.O.V

I was walking into my office when a young lady stopped me on the route passing me a letter with a royal seal. I gulped down the lump forming in my throat, the sickness flowing in my stomach. I cracked the wax seal and read over the message in detail. I nodded as I scanned for the date that the king would be attending. That when I read the date three days from now. I panicked at the thought of preparing everything. getting everything sorted for his majesty and the food that needs to be bought and cooked and arrangements that needed to be made. My mind however stopped when I heard the noise of Harpe laugh. I turned my head and saw her hand locked with Alex, her head resting against his shoulder a smile spread wide across his face and hers. She glanced in my direction and stopped walking worry spreading on her face when she saw me.

I smiled and nodded in her direction to reassure her that I was okay. I tucked the letter in my pocket before she could see it. She smiled at her as both Harper and Alex walked past me to go towards the kitchen. I breathed as she was out of sight before pulling out the letter again scanning over the important points and what I was going do to keep Alex and Harper away from each other so the King does not catch them together. I ran my hand over my face, my head whipped up from looking at the letter at the presence of Mollie.  She furrowed her eyebrows at me, I passed her the letter and her eyes filled with sadness and questions as she read it. She looked up at me as we both exchanged the same look. This was not going to be good for anyone including the king and Harper.

*****

SO this is the final chapter before the big meeting. This is a really short chapter but the next one is long and has many different P.o.v  and what Harper will do If the king plan will actually go to plan or what will happen. 

Im not a great fan of this chapter as it was just a filler chapter that needed to be done so I could finish the next chapter without leaving you guys without an update for a week and a bit. Hope you like it.

Love 

Louise x