Sequel

Hello,

so that is the end of The Alpha Kings Mate. 

Many of you are wondering if there will be a sequel and the answer will be yes there will!

So the question you have will be answered and the mystery of where Harper has gone will be uncovered. 
I can't tell you when the first chapter or even the start of the new book will be out all I can say is hopefully soon. 
We do have a lot to uncover and find out in the second part, so I will try and get everything cleared up. I will need your help, as a writer I think I have addressed all the big question that I can think of, however, I don't catch everything. SO please if there is anything that I am missing or something that you really want the answer too, please please please put it in the comments and I will shoot a response back to let you know that your questions will be answered in the upcoming sequel. 

I know some people have already put their questions in the comments section so do the same or message me privately or adding something to my page. Let me know what you want.

I hope you enjoy the final chapter and I look forward to you reading the upcoming sequel. Watch this space for the release of the second one and the reveal of the name. 

In the meantime if you miss me or my writing I will be updating my other story Fire and Silk which is about a gang romance. So give that a read and let me know what you think.

Love

L xxx