new story idea, please give it a read:)

So this is the start  of a new book idea, tell me what you think:)

The rain fell from the sky and flooded the streets of England, the winter evening air making the raindrops feel like ice to the skin. It was a late evening in the small town of Lockly, the streets were still and quiet and the only people awake at this time were the ones returning from a night out. The last bus that went through the town only traveled every hour and it was never full only holding two people, the bus driver and the only person waiting at the bus stop. The bus shelter light was flickering and the moon was hidden by the black clouds making the already dark area seem even darker, the clock on the side of the cabin, which was the only shelter from the rain, was counting down the remaining minutes until the last bus. It was a small town where everyone knew everyone and buses ran on time with delay and news traveled fast. It was the type of town that you wanted to escape as it became suffocating to the youth and the waiting room for death for the elders, but it was homely and safe with a small population. The lone waiter for the bus pulled her jumper sleeves over her hand and pushed her fallen earphone back into her ear and listened to the steady beats of the relaxing music that played, every so often she would take out her phone to double check the time as the clock cabin occasionally stopped before rebooting itself. She adjusted her hood so it covered her ears that were starting to turn red from the frosty air then folded her arms over her chest to trap any warmth that she had left around her body.
The clock hit the time the bus was meant to arrive but the yellow vehicle never made it's way around the corner until 2 minutes later. The traveler hesitated at the bus door waiting for the driver to open them, the same driver had been driving this route at this time for the past 5 years for as long and the female traveler had.
"Evening George." She smiled and walked past the driver's seat, not bothering to show her pass as George gave up looking after the 100th journey that they shared. The backlights of the bus were dim and flicker in comparison to the fresh bulbs at the front of the bus. Turning her body to head to her normal seat, three behind the driver she stopped at the new addition the bus. In the far back corner of the bus where it was the darkest, the light occasionally hitting the section, a hooded figure sat. If the bus had not normally of been empty, or the fact that it was a small town bus, Carrie wouldn't have noticed the strange male figure sitting on the bus who was looking down at his twiddling thumbs. Raising his head at the new appearance, his piercing blue eyes meeting Carrie's hazelnut browns one', he nodded once, a stern, straight to the point nod, in Carrie's direction. His hood slipping back slightly flashing a strand of his black hair before he quickly pushed the hood forward to cover his hair, exposing his bandaged hand, that had growing blood splatters across his knuckles. She raised her hand to her mouth, biting down on the tip of her false acrylic nail, which was two weeks old and in need of a touch-up. Still, with the nail between her lips she smiled, it was faint but it was noticeable on her lips. The new passenger intrigued Carrie, she nodded once in his direction before forcing herself to turn around, turning the volume up on her phone to attempt to drown out the old engine of the bus along with the constant nagging in the back of her mind to turn back around and share another look with the passenger behind her.