Hearts on the tip of a blade

Harper P.O.V 

I looked at Jackson lying on the floor, blood was covering my hands and the smell was inhabiting my nostrils causing my body to lurch forward and dry heave.  He kept slipping in and out of consciousness, his body fighting against the wound that just missed his heart by a centimeter.  My wounds had started to heal but that didn't matter, Jackson was bleeding out and I couldn't stop it. I leaned down and cupped his cheek wiping away a stray tear that had fallen from his face. 

"I'm so sorry." He choked out, his voice was breathless and he was struggling. " I don-don't know what happened, I ju-just." I stopped him talking before he could finish the sentence, nothing could be said right now that would fix this situation, neither of us had control over our wolves no matter how hard we tried to fight them. It was like a demon had possessed us both and here we are paying for our actions.
I brushed my finger against his face trying to soothe the pain, the knife was still lodged in place but helped little in stopping Jackson from bleeding out. I wrapped my hands around the handle of the weapon again prepared to pull it out, in hope of helping him heal. His hands stopped me by placing them on top of mine. 

"It won't work Harper, even if you pull it out for me to heal, it pierced my heart, I can feel it, and the damn thing is enchanted to slow down healing, it was a gift from my father to my mother. Ironic" Jackson stuttered a laugh but that quickly turned into a rage of coughing and small splashes of blood left his mouth. 

"Jackson, shh, stop talking. You will be okay. I will go get Ben and a Doctor, this will all be fixed. Everything will be okay." I began standing from my slouched position next to Jackson, but his hand pulled me back down. He shook his head as he wrapped his hand around my cheek.

"Stay." He begged his breathing becoming heavier and more blood poured out from his wound.

"I don't understand  Jackson, why did we want to kill each other." I sobbed out, the emotions came flooding back and the tears could not be stopped from pouring out of my eyes. Jackson looked back at me, a glint of happiness in his eyes that were filled with so much pain. 

"Because the moon Goddess is a pain in my ass." He stuttered out again, shaking his head as he smiled. I still didn't understand.

"Jackson I don't get it. " I cupped his cheeks bringing his face close to mine. 

"I will explain it to you when I don't have a knife grazing my heart. Right now just kiss me, Harper." I smiled at his wish and leaned down placing a gentle kiss on his lips and pulling back ready to engage with those beautiful green eyes, but instead, I watched as he slipped out of consciousness leaving his hand dropping from the knife and hitting the floor.

--------------------------------

Jackson :'((( R.I.P

How are we all feeling? Do we hate Harper? What's the Moon Goddess got to do with this? Are we glad this happened to Jackson? Let me know, just don't tell me you hate me lol

I don't like this Chapter and I'm not really a fan of where the last couple of chapters have been going so I might change it, let me know what you think. 

I have a question I need you guys to answer, well its more of a vote.

I have a new book that is going to be heading in your direction once I have concluded this one, but I need help deciding a name so pick form them options below and leave in the comments your fave:

Love and Leather

Son of a Devil

Fire and Ice

Son of a Rouge

Naughty sheets/Dirty Sheets

Dirty Secrets and lying lovers

Fire and Silk

let me know your opinions

Louise x