That Drunken mistake

Warning: Sexual content ahead.

Harper p.o.v

My head threw itself back to make more room for Alex's soft sensational kisses to explore my neck. Our breathing was heavy as our hands roamed each other's bodies, my fingers outlining every bump and curve of his torso. The smell of the strong alcohol was on his breath that I could taste as our lips collided for the 20th time that evening. His hand continuously stroking up and down my leg lingering on the inner side of my thigh. 

it felt wrong but every inch of my body screamed for this sensation. His kiss was rough and I couldn't help but compare it someone else but I didn't know who's, it was like my mind has masked the memory of someone with fog.  Alex traced his fingers across my collar bones his kisses following closely behind. His other hand gliding up the side of my waist under my top brushing his warm fingertips across my rib cage and along the curve of my breast before his hand rested on top of my heart. He left it there feeling the attacking nature of my heartbeat as it tried to break from inside my chest. 

Willingly, I removed my t-shirt letting it fall to the floor, revealing my nude lace bralette suddenly feeling very exposed to Alex's hungry eyes. His lips pressed together as he hummed in pleasure as he took a step back exploring my body, before attaching his lips to my skin again tracing down the center of my stomach before reaching the top of my lace underwear which concealed that only part of me that was yet to be exposed. I threw my head back in ecstasy as he kissed my sex over the fabric of the underwear, which sent a surprising rush throughout my body. His teeth bit down onto the sting holding them only fabric coverage in place, but with a tug from his canine teeth, the lace disappeared, giving Alex full access. 

My toes curled as his tongue flicked across the bump of my clitoris. I held back a moan of pleasure as he repeated the same actions bringing me to the edge as his hand massaged the curves of my breasts. My hands reached down, running them through his hair and pulling slightly as  I began to reach the edge. 
my head shot up from its hanging position as the sensation abruptly stopped and was replaced by the sound of rustling foil. Looking up I saw Alex, condom in hand, rip the top off the wrapper before pulling down his trouser showing off his hard member and sliding it over. In a rushed action he forced his size inside me, causing me to gasp at his sudden actions. His lips kept pressed against my neck placing pepper kisses in every space that he could find. The moment what should have been romantic and sweet became sickly and horrid. This didn't feel right, the pounding of Alex on top of me no longer felt pleasurable but painful. His hand pressed on either side of me pushing down against the desk causing it to crack from the pressure of his force and inhuman strength. 

I gasped as the last moan from Alex came before he rolled off me and the splintered desk and created a makeshift bed from our clothing on the floor. In an attempt to stop Alex's watching eye I jumped from the desk and covered myself with the clothes and lulled myself to sleep in hope that the fog clouding my mind would clear. Something was wrong. I just don't know what.