King vs Queen: Jackson

Jackson PoV
3 hours earlier
The winter sky was bright this morning it was a beautiful day, the ground has a fresh layer of snow and the trees a new frost cover. I felt relaxed and at ease my arms were wrapped around Harper perfect naked body. The memories of last night came flooding back, the hours we spent in the covers, her moans and laughs echoing through my mind causing me to smile with joy. Her head was rested against my chest,I traced my fingers against the exposed arms drawer small patterns across the skin before leaning down and placing small kisses down her arm. She was perfect. Everything was perfect and I didn't want the moment to end, she shuffled around in the covers causing the sheets to expose more of her body, pulling it down to expose her breasts. I held my breath at the image in front of me looking her the beauty that was sculptured just for me. I brushed my hands across the curves of her body, tracing the shape of her breast and the dip of her waist.
I could of watched her sleep all day but the vibrating of my phone distracted my thoughts and wants to stay in bed with Harper all day
Ben has sent me a text message
We got him
They had Clive, we thought he was dead but turns out it was shapeshifters, we spent months searching for him now we had him and Harper would be safe. I left Harper's side and grabbed a quick shower and changed in to clothing before making my way down to the basement but not before pressing my lips against Harper's forehead and saying good bye and smiled as she loaned slightly in her sleep.

I ran to the basement, men following after me excitement on their faces about torturing Clive. We jumped down the steps of the basement meeting Ben at the door waiting for me to walk in, Clive was stuck to the chair his hands bound by wolfsbane covered rope which was burning his skins and smoke coming off the red blotchy surface. I cracked my knuckles walking towards him, before he could mutter a word or twist a story my fist collided with his face. Again and again. He laughed each time I stopped causing me to hit him again. Eventually he grew tired of laughing and his head hung, I grabbed the stool from behind me, pulling it across the ground directly I felt of me and taking a seat and extending my claws, digging them into his skin of his cheek and pulling causing them to bleed out over his clothes.
"Now Clive, you have some explaining to do" my wolf had taken over I could feel my body shifting my voice dropping so there was no ounce of emotion.
"What's the point in talking you will just kill me anyway."
I laughed they always thought that but they were wrong I would starve him, dehydrate him force him to beg for mercy until he snaps and wants to talk.
"You are wrong, my father did that. I am not my father. You will die when I let you die. I play god here I will determine your death and I foresee that today is not that day. So start talking."

It was silent for an hour just me and Clive staring at him my eyes never shifting from his, when his eyes moved he was stabbed in the legs again and again.
The silence was the filled by the loud screams and cries from Clive as he was whipped and heated, his claws pulled from his hands. It continued till he was ready to talk. That took easier to break him than any of us initially thought, what a weak wolf.
" i will talk." He whispered his voice barley audible.
"I wanted to hurt you and she seemed like the best way to do that, you killed your father and took my best friend and alpha away from me, you are a monster and should have been killed, but worse than that you forced her away from her family and lied, she hates you. She found me wanted me destroy you. She hates you, your own mate. Harper told me how she still loves another, we planned it all. She played her part very well made you believe it all even that she hates me but think about it the secret looks we gave each other how she wanted the nobles at the Coronation. Harper planned it all, even killing Anna, she was going to leave you think someone had killed your mate we both got our revenge. She was going to come back and kill you and take your crown and she could. Jackson you fool you trusted her and made the bitch Queen.

I didn't want to believe it, but it all made sense, she shared looked with him and demanded the coronation to be done her way. It all made sense. Ben turned to me a questioning look on his face, he looked at his father not believing a word but I did. I nodded unsure what to say or what to think.
Harper betrayed me.
My wolf was in charge I had no control walking back to the room, I could smell her still in the room I yelled out getting her attention. Her standing in the towel angered me even more. Her plan didn't work but she was still determined to take my crown. She would have to die.
I pushed my weight against her hand listening to her wrist snap in three different places.
I brushed my hand along her face
"My beautiful Harper."  I stroked my hand across her face and down her shoulder. I wrapped my hand around her hair and pulled her head towards the ground while my other hand pushed into her waist against the wall brushing her hip
"You wouldn't betray me would you harper, my beautiful mate, my loving mate. You wouldn't dare betray me again. Lie to me, hurt me."
I removed the grip causing her to drop the floor and her naked body to scurry.
"No, what are you on about Jackson." She screamed up toward me.
"You betrayed me, you brought those rouge into my pack, murdered my sister you conspired with Clive, you are a traitor."
A loud sob erupted from her and I rolled my eyes as she tried to defend her action she was lying I had no reason to listen.
"I didn't Jackson. You have to believe me."
Her lies stunt my heart I just wanted the truth, I turned my head from her too disgusted to look at her.

"How can I trust anything you say, you love another it would make sense."
"You still think I love Alex." The sobbing stopped anger  laced her words she didn't even deny it.
She stood up from the ground taking a step forward towards me, grabbing my face  with one hand and forcing me to look at her in the eyes that had darkened slightly
"How long have you thought this for what Clive to say to make sense? You were so quick to jump that what he said was the truth, you yourself must have been feeling this way for a while." Anger radiated off her body equal to mine. My hand presses against her shoulders pushing me away but she pushed me back causing me to fall into the wall behind me making the door crack and a cloud of power rise from the broken plaster of the wall
She looked around looking for something to grab but found nothing.I should never of trusted her, I was angry she had killed the people that I have come to fond off. That she killed Anna, her own brothers mate and my sister. I was the King, the energy and power running though my veins. I was the King and if needed i would kill the Queen.