Kiss

Mystery P.O.V

I walked down the corridor, it was late and the castle was quiet that my footsteps could be heard echoing through the rooms. I knew what room she was in I had visited her room every night since I got here, it gave my wild heart a moment of rest when I saw my mate sleeping peacefully.
It was about 3 in the morning, the crescent moon was hanging high in the sky  and the stars glistened through the window of the corridor almost as if they were leading me towards my mate.
My body reached outside the door that led to her bedroom, my hand touching the handle gently turning it to make sure I didn't make a sound.  The door creamed slightly as I opened it, I hissed quietly hoping that it wouldn't wake her. I pushed my body through the small gap that I had created between the door and the door frame.

I smiled as I leaned against the wall next to the door. I would stand in the same place for 5 minutes at maximum just to make sure she was safe and resting well. Her hair was tied up in a lose ponytail, sections of it falling around her face, which I had to resist the urge to brush out the way.  My eyes focused on her bedside table where the picture of her and her brother. Both with large smiles on their faces. I couldn't help but smile at the smile on her lips in the photograph. I was infatuated by her.

Jackson P.O.V
I woke up at 4 readying myself for the training that we had at 5.  I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed a tight fitting gym shirt and short that hung low on my hips. Before slipping on my Nike trainers.

Once I was done changing, I walked towards the wing where Harper was sleeping.  I pushed open the door to her bedroom and smiled at her curled up sleeping position. I walked over to her bed and perched on the side of the mattress making the bed dip slightly causing Harper to move.  I reached my hand to touch her shoulder, shaking her slightly. A small groan came from her.

'Harper, babe.' There was no response, she stirred a little.  'Harper.'  Again no response.
I sighed before shaking my head chuckling to myself.
I got up and headed towards the door

'Did you just call me babe?' I turned back toward Harper, a smile forming on my lips.
'Yeah I did.' I chuckled.
'Is everything okay Jackson?' She began sitting up in her bed concern forming on her face.

I walked back over to her bed and smiled.
'Yeah everything is okay. I was just wondering if you want to lead the warrior training session this morning, you are the Luna to be after all.'

A smile forced its way on her face as she nodded.
'I would love to, let me get changed and I will meet you in the in the kitchen.'
I nodded before I left Harper to get change.

I waited for Harper in the kitchen and watched as jumped down the steps into the kitchen. She had on Black exercise leggings and along with a pink sports bra. My heart pick up its rate and I never thought someone in exercise wear could look beautiful.
'Are you ready' I smiled which she acknowledged with a nod.
I began walking but stopped when I felt her hand slip into mine and wrap her fingers around my fingers. I carried on walking my hand wrapped around hers.

We finally reached the training field. We were the first to arrive but the warriors started to appear from the other side of the field.

'We should probably warm up, maybe run, I don't know what you do at these sessions.' Her head was looking at the ground, her hands wrapped up with each other, her feet going side to side. She was nervous. I took one step towards her, I reached out my hand lifting her chin with my finger.
'Just follow my lead baby.' I winked.

Her cheeks blushed as she laughed at my joke from this morning.

Harper P.O.V
Sweat was dripping down the side of my head Jackson and I had been working on fight my techniques with every other warriors including my brother.
We paused for a moment to hydrate, I ran and grabbed a my water from the side of the running field. I leant down just as I felt a hand slide around my waist, the electricity shot up my body, his hand wrapped around my torso to then let go as he reached to get his bottle that was standing next to mine.
I could feel my cheek going red from his touch which disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

"You ready for the next fight darling." Jackson head was nuzzled into my neck as he whispered into my ear. I nodded not being able to form words his presence sending my emotions into overdrive the the burning desire to remove every inch of his clothing item by item.
His hand resting on the bottom of my back was burning my body, I stood up straight and turned my body so that my chest was pressed against his.

"I'm ready"

3 hours later

It is safe to say I was not ready. Jackson did not hold back he used every possible technique he could. My body was aching and the bruises that formed were starting to fade.
I watched as cold water flooded into the large bath tub, he cold would below with dull ache of my bones.

I stepped into the bath, he cold water instantly taking over causing my muscles to relax. I signed in relief and let my body sink further into the tub letting the water cure the pain in my bones.
When my skin was starting to shrivel I got out the tub and wrapped a towel around my body. I opened the bathroom door stepping into the bedroom.
I looked up and gasped, my mate sat there on my bed twiddling with his thumbs, he looked up but gulped when he saw that I was only in a towel. A box was sat next to him neatly tied with a purple ribbon.
"Jackson. What are you doing here?" He smiled and stalked towards me with the box in hand.
"I wanted to give you this." His body towered over me, my teeth biting my bottom lip at the exposed position, our eyes glancing into each other's.
His free hand brushed down my exposed shoulder towards my hand. My breath caught in my throat.
"Harper, I'm going to kiss you now."
I smiled
"I was hoping you would."

***
So about time that they finally kissed.
But the question is who is the first section of this chapter about.
Sorry for the slow updates college has just been hectic!!!
Comment
Vote

Thank you for all the support
Love you all

Louise x