The first time

REALLY NOT EDITED 

I watched as he pondered around his castle not really being here, he was distant. His sister had just died and the man that the thought he could trust had betrayed him. He couldn't even speak to me, he became distant and occupied his mind with work and filing paperwork that didn't need filling. He would come to bed past midnight and would just lay there on top of the cover his hands folded onto his chest. Jackson had not touched me in over 2 weeks. i tried to comfort him and hug him, but he even refused simple affection like me holding his hand. His eyes had bags under them from the lack of sleep. His sister meant everything to him but he was pushing everyone away and no one knew what to do. 

We sat at the dinner table him on one side and I on the other like it had been since the battle broke out just over a month ago.  The servers would enter and put the food down and leave again, we didn't talk just ate the food in front of us. The silence was deafening. We were meant to be united but he couldn't even look at me. It was like he blamed me for her death. I couldn't cope with the only sound being heard was the tapping of the knives and forks on the plates. I stood up taking a sip of water from the glass and made my way to exit of the dining hall.

'harp.' I stopped me in tracks and his voice echoed through the hall. I exhaled and closed my eyes begging him to continue talking, I just missed his voice the way it makes my whole body shiver. I stayed looking at the door tracing the pattern with my eyes on the wall, I was engrossed with the detail that I didn't realise his presence behind me until his hands wrapped around my waist. Unconsciously a moans slipped from my lips at the contact that had been absent in my life for too long then I would have liked.

'Harper, im sorry.' his head rested against mine, his front pressed against my back causing me to fall deeper into his touch. 'I shouldn't have ignored you this past month, I just didnt know what to say I'm hurting.' 

I turned around in his arms and cupped his face, kissing him lightly on his lips pulling away shortly after causing Jackson to pout slightly at the quick kiss.

'I understand, its hard and you are grieving you just needed your space you never had to cope with a loss like this since your mother.'

'I just failed her Harper, like i did my mother I couldn't protect them.'  without notice, he picked my body up causing me to wrap my legs around his torso.  'Thats why i need to protect you and keep you safe. you are all i have left now and i can't loose you. im sorry for pushing you away this month, I just need to process everything but i realised that I needed you to survive and cope with this pain.'

i pressed my lips against his softly kissing him feeling the pain that he felt through the kiss and the need he had for me in that moment. He walked towards the door managing to carry me and open the oak door as well. His face when into the crook of my neck placing small kisses along my neck and along my jaw, causing my head to throw back in pleasure allowing him more access to the neck. I moaned as his lips traveled along with top of my collarbone and his fingers, cold at the tip, pressed against my body brushing against the top of my bra. I pressed my lips into the crook of his neck placing small kisses along his collarbone causing him to stop for a moment and look at me with an almost pained look but was begging me to continue. 

"are you sure you don't want to talk?" I pulled back from his body and watched as his eyes darkened slightly a glint of mischief in them. He looked down at his now tented trousers. 

"Now is not the time to think about just talking Harper. If you are ready?" I hesitated slightly at his confident assumption that I was going to have sex with him. I mean I was but it would be my first with Jackson, my first time altogether and doubt began to run through my mind. 

He lifted his hand like he knew the doubt passing through my mind. 

"It's up to you, I'm not going to pressure you." I bit my lip and nodded. He was my mate. I nodded again with more confidence before I latched my lips on to his and pressing his body against the soft padding of the bed as he began to unbutton my trousers his lips never leaving mine. He worked his lips down my neck across my collarbone and inhaled sharply, I knew he was trying not to mark me. His hands slid up my top cupping my breast that was covered by my bra. He raised my top higher causing me to lift my arms so he could remove it, my legs on either side of him as I straddled him, his naked torso pressed against my exposed upper half, his fingers running through my hair as he placed kisses along my neck causing me to tilt my head to side and bit down hard on my lips to repress the moan that threatening to come out. 
My hands reached out and grabbed his hair tugging at it pulling his head back and attacking his lips with mine as I pushed him back on the bed and removing any last bit of clothing that was between us. 

Jackson grabbed my hips, a smirk on his lips and he rolled us over so my back was on the bed and he was in the middle of my legs. His eyes darken as he jumped off the bed standing at the end in all his naked glory, I gulped slightly at the sight.  he grabbed down and pulled at my ankles so that  I was closer to him. Kneeling down at the bottom of the bed, opened my legs and began to kiss the inner of my thigh. 

my eyes closed as he began to kiss the middle of my thighs, I threw my head back in pleasure and moaned causing him to laugh.  His lips then traveled along my stomach and then back to my lips. His hands laced in mine, his eyes returned to the green I loved. I nodded knowing why he stopped, giving him the permission he needed to continue. 

******

Love 

Louise