Father

Jackson p.o.v

My body froze. I knew I would have to talk about my father to harper eventually I just didn't think that it would this soon especially when she has just said she would give me a chance. Harper asked me a question, which I did have an answer for I just didn't want to tell her yet. But now I have to. If I wanted to her to trust me then I had to tell her, she deserved to know, she was my mate. My wolf was arguing with me to tell, but every inch of my human body was telling me to not tell her. It was a memory I had pushed back to the furthest part of my mind. My father was the devil. I don't regret tearing his heart out and watching his life fall from his eyes.

I felt Harper's touch lift from my arm bringing me back to my senses.

"Sorry I shouldn't of asked."

Her body was now several feet away from and I ached all ready for her closeness, my wolf whimpering. Even the thought of her being six steps away from struck pain into my heart.

I turned around and looked directly at her, her head was looking down at the ground and a strand of her perfect hair, her hands tightly knitted together, her thumbs playing with each other.One long stride and I was standing directly in front of her, my hands wrapping around her fragile fingers.

"You don't need to apologise, never apologise to me. I was just shocked at the question."

Her face looked at, her blue eyes meeting my green eyes. Her eyes were my favorite colour. I wrapped my hand around hers, our fingers interlocking. I took my other hand and raised it to her cheek, cupping her face with my hand. I leaned my face forward pressing my lips to her forehead. I was shocked at my actions and the stillness of her body expressed her shock, my wolf, on the other hand, was howling with excitement.

I guided Harper towards the exit of the kitchen, our hands still carefully locked with each other. My hand still trapped with her, I led her towards the door leading to the room full of sofas and comfortable seating.

Stepping into a room that Harper had never been in before, I released her hand and let her amazement take over, it was honestly a breathtaking room, with bookshelves leading to the ceiling. A rolling ladder was leaning against the far shelf of books, the shelf that held the author's last name starting with w-z.

I watched with a smile as Harper's eyes widened with wonder at the number of books that the room held. I watched as she ran her hands over the soft fabric of the sofas. This was my mother's favorite room within the castle, now it appeared to be my mates.

As Harper admired the room I found a comfortable place on one of the sofas waiting for her to finish admiring the beauty of the rooms. My left arm stretched across the top of the sofa, my right leg was balancing on my left knee.

Even as I watched Harper my mind was still debating if I should tell her why I killed my father, the man didn't even deserve the title father, he was only someone that shared the same DNA as myself.

"This room is wonderful Jackson." Her body turned towards me, smiling at me as she found me resting on the sofa.

"It's all yours Harper, every book every cushion. It all belongs to you." Harper looked at me, confusion clear in her eyes.

"It's all mine?" She questioned, which I replied with one single nod. "But why?" she questioned again.

I lifted my body off of the sofa and walked towards where Harper was standing. "It once belonged to my mother, this was her special place, but once she died no one dared to enter this room including me, now that you are the future Luna and the most important person in my life, this room belongs to you. And all the other rooms in this castle."