Control

"Jackson believe me I had nothing to do with what Clive said."my body was prepared to attack but my voice tried to calm Jackson and I both down so neither of us did anything that we would later on regret. His head moved to look at the door and than the ceiling, he wanted to look anywhere but looking at me. He honestly thought I betrayed his trust. My heart shattered into little pieces when his face turned to me his eyes slowly fading to the normal level of green, the sadness carved deep inside his heart was exposed through his eyes.

"If you want to fight this out I have no issue with that but I can't let you win. I can't let you take the crown. That belongs with me." Jackson looked directly at me, his body had full control from his wolf and his voice full with mixed emotitioms like he didn't know if he should be angry or cry.i didn't want to fight him but this feeling of anger just took over and my wolf took full control as I lunged towards him, teeth showing and claws extended. I was ready to fight him to the death. My wolf was in control and everything he was saying just disappeared in the silence, he thought I wanted his crown he thought I hurt the people I have come to love. I charged at him ready but I should have known he would have been prepared, his leg raised from the ground and kicked me in my gut mid air causing me to fall to the ground whimpering from the impact of the kick. He stood up brushing the rubble powder off his shoulders, his eyes were fully black again as he took steps towards me and towering over my small naked frame.  I looked up at him before bringing my leg around the back of his and hitting the back of his knees causing him to lose balance and drop to his knees so his face was close to hers. He reached his hand over to her face and squeezed her cheeks together his claws digging in piercing her cheeks, blood starting to drip down the side of her face.

"You just hurt me Harper." His head twisted, his black eyes almost shining with anger, the blood dripping down his arm watching as she tried to move away from the pain.
I reached her hand out towards his neck and squeezed her claws into his skin causing his blood to drip down his neck while he still had grip of my cheek. He didn't even flinch in pain, the blood dripping around his neck was not even bothering him. His hand dropped from my cheek to my neck cutting off the oxygen to my lungs. He stood up from his crouched position lifting my body up into the air making in dangle outwards as he reached his arm forward. My hand left his neck to hold onto his hand trying to pry them away so that I could breathe.
"I trusted you. I.Love.You. You betrayed me." His words, though were meant to be heart felt and meaningful, meant nothing his voice too cold for any of his words to mean anything. I tried to speak but no words came out his eyes flicking from black to a dark green, he was fighting his wolf not to do this, i on that other hand had left my wolf control everything she was angry and ready to kill.
Still with his hand around my throat he threw me at the wall, he walked over but stopped his hand balled up in a fist as he tried to regain control again from his wolf. He inhaled deeply before turning away and walking away from my body that had just crashed into the wall, collided with a table causing a vase to smash and small china bits of the vase in fall into my skin. I watched as he paced the bedroom holding his hands in his head battling the wolf's strength against his own.  He took a seat on the edge of the bed and tried to regain control his panting was heavy occasionally  struggling to breathe all together, growls of anger were heard was he had an internal debate with himself.
I watched as he battled with himself as I got up from the ground, anger still coursing through her veins at the sight of him. I walked quietly over to his bedside table where I knew he kept a weapon. I was ready to kill him. I edged closer towards him, his head still in his hand but his breathing had relaxed and gone to a steady patten. I approached the weapon in my hand the anger bubbles inside me, my hand tightened around the handle of the weapon. He shuffled in his searing position still not looking up, i side stepped as I got closer. I pressed my hand against his shoulder grabbing his attention.
"Harp," He turned his body to face me, his eyes back to the normal colour nothing but remorse and regret in them.
"Harp" He repeated again but stopped half way through his sentenced as I plunged the knife I had in my hand into his heart.
His face dropped and his eyes held pain by understanding.
"I'm sorry Harp." He coughed out before slipping backwards. I dropped the knife, my wolf letting me gain control again, the sudden realisation of what just happened sunk in.

•••••
So I'm terrible at writing fight scenes so it's very short
Let me know what you think x