When He Realizes Feelings For You

(Bottom two are my Bae XD top two are my loves XD oh and this is in his P.O.V)
Sebastian
*clicks pen multiple times while sitting at desk in lounge room of Krimson's Police Station* "It's going to be a long night." *places pen down before checking phone, then smirking at a message from you* "Someone's busy?" *gives an eye roll towards Joseph, whom sat beside him with a cup of coffee* "Tch. Can say the same for you." "Not really. I'm not thinking about a women." *looks away with a head shake then smirks when seeing Joseph give an eyebrow raise* 'This guy. Like a mind reader he is.' "I say ask her out. Who knows when you'll get another shot at dating." *watches Joseph leave the room with a smirk still, then looks down at phone at your message that still appeared on his screen* "Maybe I'll just do that Oda."
Joseph
"Good job on that case. To be honest, I don't Kidman was going to look into it." *gives a smirk when seeing Sebastian step outside when grabbing his car door handle* "Yeah well, she needed it. Help in a good way." *clears throat quickly then glances up to see Sebastian smirking at him just before seeing Julia step outside of the station* "It wasn't the case that made him do it. I saw the way you looked at that women." *gives an eye roll then looks down when sitting in driver's side then looking at the two* "Well, let me know when the two of you want to do a double date with me and (Y/n)." *slams car door with a smirk after seeing Sebastian's and Julia's parted lips* 'Why did I say that?'
Ruvik
*scans through a journal he uses to write down formulas while sitting at desk in the lab room* 'So she did write it down?' *stops himself from smirking when seeing your handwriting that wrote down a formula* "Surprised she didn't forget." *gives a faint chuckle when tossing the journal down, then stands up and walks over to experiment table* "Can't say much. I did ask her to write it down so I wouldn't forget." 'Speaking of which why am I thinking about her so much?' *gives a deep sigh when placing hand to chin, then gives a quick puff of air through his nose* 'Could it be I actually like her in that sort of way?' "Seems will just have to find out."
Leslie
*sitting crisscross on bed, twiddling fingers while staring at the ground* "S-such a pretty name she has. Pretty. Face, eyes. Pretty girl." *gives a faint gasp when seeing Tatiana step into his room with a calm smile. "Thinking about (Y/n), Leslie?" *looks down, then gives a head nod and a calm smile before it fades when hearing her heel step more into the room. "Yes. She can't leave my mind. Smile. Pretty. Hair. Pretty." *sees Tatiana giving a small laugh as she places her fingertip to her cheek* "Seems you love her. Why don't you ask if she loves you back tomorrow?" *gives a nod, watching the nurse leave the room only to smile slightly when she does* "Yes..love her."

(Hoped you enjoy this! More to come soon sorry if a bit been are iffy.)