When The Two Of You Get Walked In On

Sebastian
When arrived back to the apartment, it was during lunch, but you took the rest of the day off. Sebastian was there as well and he'd just gotten out of the shower for his waist still wrapped in a towel when he greeted you. You complimented his well built chest repeatedly, making him smirk and eventually compliment you as well. After talking flirty to him, you were shocked to have you and Sebastian walking with one another to the bed, making out before it led to the two of you in bed, underneath the sheets, stripped from clothing material with him on top. You gave a faint moan as you tugged his hair, blushing as he mumbled in your ear about your appearance. "Sebastian, you're such a. Ah!" Sebastian lifted up his head in confusion when you were pushing him off of you, staring at the door to see one of the female co-workers you work with in the door way. "I'm sorry. I was just. Dropping off the files!" When Sebastian locked back, the door was shut. He the looked back at you to see you staring to laugh as your hands covered your chest and he did the same but with blankets. "I swear. I can't get away from work." "How did-." "I didn't lock the door."
Joseph
Joseph stopped by the apartment to give you flowers once again before going to a meeting. After placing them down, you gave him a hug then many kisses on his cheeks, neck, and lips. As he talked to you sweetly, you responded flirty back to him, which eventually led the two in bed, underneath the sheets with out any clothing material. You gave a soft moan as Joseph kissed on your neck slightly rough. You were about to speak before his phone went off. "Joseph." "It's fine." You blushed as he continued to kiss, but just as you pulled him closer, you ended up pushing him off when the door opened. "Oh. That's why you didn't answer the phone. Sorry. I'll wait outside." After Sebastian shut the door, you looked down with flustered cheeks. Joseph looked back at you, about to kiss your neck before you pushed his chest up. "What's the matter?" You looked at Joseph and gave him an eye glance towards the door as he leaned up and turned his head. "I'll see you tonight Joseph. Get going already."
Ruvik
After you ordered your groceries for Ruvik wasn't in the mood to go anywhere, you decided to get him in at least as non-stressed mood. You kissed on his neck from behind the chair he was sitting in the basement. Ruvik didn't give in until you sat on his lap facing him with a devious look. This eventually led the two of you in bed, bare from clothing, and with him above you. You gave a light moan, rubbing Ruvik's shoulders that were hidden underneath his cloak as he kissed deeper in the crease of your neck. When he lifted up his head to smirk at you and kiss your forehead, the door opened after a knock to make you gasp and pull up the sheets while Ruvik tried to cover you up as well. "I'm sorry!" You looked at Ruvik as he watched the apartment complex's doorman drop your groceries and slams the bedroom door shut. "Ruben, don't." You tugged Ruvik's arm only for him to give a deep sigh, kissing you before mumbling in your ear. "I just want to know what all he seen." You released him and he placed on his shorts, then went out the room only to hear the male scream. "I said sorry!" You faintly laughed while pulling the blankets up to you more with a happy sigh. "He was just relaxing too."
Leslie
Leslie accidentally walked in on you while you were showering, even though you both seen each other naked before, it still embarrassed him. After you got out, you and Leslie remained in the bedroom for you tried calming him. You called him by crawling into his lap and combing his hair with your fingertips, which made him too calm.
At that led to the both of you in your undergarments as continued to face him on his lap. You kissed up his neck as he rubbed your sides gently while were trying to unclip your bra until the bedroom door opened. You pulled back as Leslie did the same with his hands, making the two of you look towards a nurse, whom placed her hands over her eyes before shutting the door. "Sorry! I placed his medicine on the counter!" You faintly laughed with blushing cheeks as Leslie started to tremble and mumbled. "Leslie, it's okay," you whispered. Again, you kissed at Leslie's neck again when he gave a shaky sigh a slight smile.
Stefano
After stepping out of the shower, you noticed Stefano was sitting on the bed and going through photos as he waited for you. The two of you planned on going to his studio instead of sitting around the apartment. You didn't want to bother him for he seemed to focused, but you did anyways by kissing on his neck and ear. When Stefano glanced up, he seen you wrapped in a towel, which make him blush a bit when you exposed yourself. Now, you and Stefano were underneath the sheets, both of you without any clothing and him above you as he kissed from your chest to your neck crease. You were about to give a small moan before you looked at the door after hearing the click sound of the handle being turned. You gave widened eyes and parted lips seeing (F/n), who you had brunch with this morning, there. She gave widened eyes while staring at you as you held down Stefano's head, which was going back down your chest as he slid himself deeper into the sheets, as you mouthed 'get out'. (F/n) shut the door quickly after placing her hands over her eyes, you gave a head shake and a deep sigh. "Darling, focus on me now. No need to get embarrassed over that," Stefano whispered while kissing back your stomach. You blushed deeply, then smiled with a head shake. "I am focused."