When He Talks About Wanting Children

Sebastian
When a faint moan slipped from your lips, Sebastian smirked into the kisses he was leaving on your neck and rolled above you. Soon after Sebastian arrived back to the apartment after work, you had no hesitation to greet him by smothering him in kisses. From there, he scooped you up and carried you to the bedroom. At first, you were sitting on his lap as the kissing turned into a heated-make out, but it didn't take long for the position to change. Once your t-shirt was thrown off, you hummed and titled your head back. Although, after his button up was tossed off, you noticed how he didn't reach for the end table on his side of the bed. Usually, Sebastian would reach over and grab a specific item from a hidden box, but this time he continued to get both of you undressed. "Seb, wait," you mumbled. When Sebastian stopped kissing you, he gave you a confused and concerned look. "Not in the mood?" "No, I am. But." After you paused and glanced to the side, Sebastian scoffed and shrugged his shoulders. "Thought tonight we could try for a family," he mumbled. "I'm not getting any younger." You were flattered, but you rolled your eyes. "You're only thirty-three," you mumbled. "Plus, don't you think it's too soon?" Sebastian shrugged his shoulders again, then kissed your lips deeply. As he did so, he reached for the drawer and removed a sealed package of protection. "If you say so, then I'm okay with that. Now, before the moment is ruined," he whispered, as he leaned his head back into your neck crease.
Joseph
"Oh, wow, they have a lot of stuff here," you mumbled. Joseph nodded in agreement as he held the door open for you. "You're telling me," he sighed. Today, you and Joseph went browsing at the newest shop that opened up within the city of Krimson. Even though it opened two weeks ago, Joseph with worked the night shifts and slept during the day, or it was too packed for the both of you to explore the shop. Since you didn't have work, Joseph wanted to take you there, because you've been talking nonstop about it. As you walked around and examined the clothes of your size, Joseph smirked to the aisle of infants. "(Y/n), love, look at these outfits," he mumbled. When you backtracked, he grinned and held up all types of clothing for toddlers. "Joseph, we don't have a child," you laughed. "Not yet," he whispered. After you heard that mumble under his breath, you became a flustered and dumbfounded mess. "You want children? I thought you wanted to wait until we moved to a different place?" you asked. You felt your heart racing, because you knew you were ready for a child, unlike Joseph. Joseph shrugged his shoulders, then placed the clothes back onto the rack. "I know, but I am just being impatient," he chuckled. After he approached you, he cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead. "Whenever you are ready, I'll be extra ready."
Ruvik
"Whoa, Ruben, What's with all this?" you asked. As you flipped through Ruvik's journal, you seen diagrams and charts of possibilities that required hair color, eye color, and genders. Today, you were helping Ruben rearrange the basement, and you found a box full of old notebooks. As you scanned through them, you came across the page that caused you to become more curiosity than ever. You have seen Ruvik's work before, but this involved your and his DNA. There was even a list of names you have never heard of before, meaning not the names of people you would know. "That was something I was working on before you became permanently mine," he mumbled. After Ruvik appeared behind you, he took the notebook back and placed it into the book. However, you took it back out, and that's when he turned to face you. He sighed, then lifted your chin and smirked. "I was making guesses on what our first born would look and act like," he whispered. After he removed the book from your hands, he vanished and appeared behind you again. "What? Since when did you want kids?" you asked. When you turned to look at him, you watched him stacks the books neatly in a pile. "I don't recall." "Ruben, you cant treat it like an experiment. Sometimes, having a child isn't planned." Ruben looked back at you, then back at the box and nodded. "I understand that," he whispered. "That's why I'm waiting for you to give the word on wanting a child." "We'll see," you hummed.
Leslie
A grin casted on both your and Leslie's face after seeing a small child, about the age of three, waving at the two of you. Today, you and Leslie had to attend an appointment at the Beacon Mental Hospital. As the two of you were sitting in the waiting room, a mother and her child sat in the seats across of you. Thankfully, neither of those strangers were patients, because it would have ruined your day seeing a child of that age living here. Like you, they wore a tag that was meant for the visitors. "C-cute," Leslie mumbled. You nodded when looking at him, and you watched him wave back to the little boy, who started to laugh and bounce in his mother's lap. When you hugged Leslie's arm rested your head on his shoulder, he sighed and hummed. "Me a-and you will have a family, right?" he whispered. When you parted your lips out of shock to those words, you watched him repeat the hand signs the little boy was making. "A child requires a lot of responsibility Leslie. I'm not ready yet." When Leslie slightly frowned, he looked at you and tilted his head. You could see how upset he was, but it was the truth. You weren't ready for a child, and it's only been a month since the two of you became married. "When? S-soon? Right? Yes?" Leslie asked. "I-I promise. N-no worries, okay?" Seeing his smile and feeling him hold your hands caused you to blush and nod. You then kissed his cheek, before his attention went to the giggling child. "I believe you Leslie. Not too soon though," you sighed.
Stefano
When a woman gave Stefano a grin after he pulled up the door for her, his attention went towards her two-month year old daughter. Today, you were doing a family photo shoot, and you were beyond exhausted. Getting children under the age of six to behave, smile, stand or sit still, or even keep their clothes on, is more stressful than you imagined. To be honest, you regret not taking Stefano's words on why he doesn't tolerate such a task. Plus, he doesn't consider your appropriate way as art. "Darling," he calmed out. You hummed as you bagged up plushies in front of a giant, white backdrop. "Before you ask, it went okay. Children are so stressful," you groaned. When Stefano squatted next to you, he picked up a lion and messed with its fur. "Oh, but if it ours then they wouldn't be," he chuckled. At first, you thought he was joking, but he stared at you and waited for a response. "You want a child? I thought you wanted to focus on your art first?" "I do, and I still am. But, darling, image the portraits we can have." Before you mind could trail off, you shook your head and continued to clean up the studio. "Stefano, I'm not the best with children right now. I'm stressed enough." After you stood up, Stefano did as elk. Although, he scooped you close to him and kissed your forehead. "Sh, darling. Creating a masterpiece like that takes time," he whispered.