When You Think Perverted

Sebastian
You and Sebastian were at the apartment, the both of you getting ready to go out to eat rather lounging around. Sebastian gave a deep sigh, looking at you after he placed on his shoes. "Are you coming or not?" You gave a small grunt, then started to chuckle a bit while looking over at him. When Sebastian looked at you with a stern expression, you looked down with flustered cheeks. "That's inappropriate." You laughed a bit more when he flicked your head when you walked past him as he held the door open. He he gave an eye roll with a smirk when you laughed a bit more. "Come. Haha. Do you want me t-." When Sebastian placed a hand over your mouth, you stared at him with playful narrowed eyes as he gave a head shake. "Such a pervert you are at times."
Joseph
You stretched as you walked into the living room of the apartment, still with a bed head appearance for you just woke up. Joseph glanced over you as he placed a bottle of ketchup in the icebox, smiling at you as you stepped to him. "Afternoon gorgeous." You gave an eye roll and then glanced down to see a hotdog on his plate, but you cracked a small laugh when the wiener of it had ketchup on the tip. "What?" You gave a head shake, trying hold back your laughter as you took a bottle of Snapple tea out of the icebox. "What love?" "Ketchup. Hotdog. Get it?" As you laughed still, Joseph continued to give a confused look before glancing down, then up at you with a disgusted look. "Aah, (Y/n) that's uncalled for." You smiled and continued to faintly laugh as he gave a deep sigh, picking it up and taking a bite out of it with a shoulder shrug. "Still going eat it." You gave a head shake, now making Joseph give and eye roll and and ruffle your hair. "Damn didn't know you were such a clutter minded person." "You loooove me." "That I do," Joseph sighed.
Ruvik
"This one looks interesting." You gave a head shake with a disgust like look towards Ruvik as he held up a movie. You and him were both at the library, which rented or sold movies as well. You now scrolled through the different types of books as Ruvik did the same. You then glanced over to see him pull a book. "What's that?" "A book about socializing apparently." You gave an eye roll with a small laugh, making Ruvik smirk at you. "I can make you open up too." Your lips slightly parted along with your eyes slightly widening as well towards him. When Ruvik glanced up at your expression, his cheeks he gave a head shake and placed his hand on his head. "I meant your emotions." You gave a small laugh, making him smirk bit with another deep sigh when taking and kissing your hand. "Thinking like that in public." "You said it not me, Ruben."
Leslie
You peeked open you eyes only to see Leslie still asleep. You smiled slightly and kissed his forehead head before sitting up and placing the sheets over him for they were down at your side. "Ngh, more." Your eyes slightly widened as you paused when trying to get out of the bed slowly. You then glanced at him and saw that Leslie was curled up and his eyes still shut. "Leslie?" Leslie gave a light puff of air through his nose when opening your eyes, just so he could shut them again when tugging the blanket more on him. "M-more blankets. Cold. Very cold." You then glanced down, shaking you head with a smirk while making your way towards the living room. "Right, sorry Leslie. I'll. I'll go turn up the heat," you softly mumbled in embarrassment at your perverted thoughts.
Stefano
You were in the shower as Stefano changed into only a paid of boxers when getting ready for bed. Once you stepped out of the shower freezing for there wasn't that much hot water since the complex was having issues, you sat on the living room couch and took the thin blanket and placed it around you just as Stefano came out of the kitchen. "Heat." You pointed to the small electric heater you kept next to the television, making him grin. As Stefano turned to plug it in, he gave a glance as you. "I can get you heated up faster than this, Darling." You blushed deeply, smiling a bit at him with a small puff of air seeping through your nose in replace of a quick laugh. "Oh really?" When Stefano glanced up at your smirking face, he shut his eye with grin. "Not how I meant it. I can mean it that way Darling." You laughed and hugged him, kissing his shoulder as he pulled you to him with one arm. "I was only kidding."