How He Is In Bed

Sebastian
At first, Sebastian starts off a bit rough but will soon be gentle when you say to or give off a sign. He'll be serious at times and playful with teases. He'll keep the dominant role, but you'll take it at times. After getting reactions out of you is when he'll take the role right back, but will do the things you ask him to in his way. Sebastian tell you sweet things but will show you how much he loves you through each action.
Joseph
In the beginning, you have the dominance role and Joseph will keep it throughout shortly after. He's more flirty than playful but not too serious either. Joseph will tell you sweet things and give you compliments more than usual too, just as he does the same with affection. When you request on what you want him to do, he'll do it but his way and by showing you love in affection through his words and actions.
Ruvik
Ruben will be less serious in the beginning. He'll tell you sweet things out of flirt to get you in the mood and for you to stay in the mood. He'll start off gentle but will pick up his paste when you ask. The two of you mainly battle for the dominance, you requesting the things you want him to do and him doing so but the way he wants. Ruben will be more affectionate with you, showing and telling you how much he loves you throughout the love make.
Leslie
Leslie is gentle in the beginning and throughout. Believe it or not, the dominant role with get passed between the two of you. Leslie will do as you ask, but he's dominant with his kissing. He'll try to tell you sweet things like normal and be playful too. Overall, Leslie is rather sweet and gentle when it comes to pleasing one another.
Stefano
There's no doubt that Stefano has the dominant role. You'll try to take it by requesting the things you want him to do, but he'll do them his way and when he wants. This being the dominant one. Stefano will be a little bit more serious too at times, but he can be playful but only out of flirt and tease. He'll tell you sweet things to keep you at ease and give you compliments. He'll show you his love for you through both actions and words, mainly through actions.