When He Catches You Staring At His Package

Sebastian
"Uh-huh," you mumbled again. Sebastian paused when placing on his socks, then looked at you with a deep sigh. "For once. I'm pleased you won't be spending the day at home," Sebastian smirked. Sebastian was getting ready to leave for work at the KCPD. While he was getting dressed and ready to leave, you were lying on the bed toward the end of it. You rolled your eyes when lifted up your head, which your arms acted like a pillow to. Although, your eyes looked below the waist of Sebastian, who was adjusting his belt when only in jeans. Sebastian stopped talking when he caught you. He waited for you to notice him, but you didn't. "(Y/n). Um, my face up here." You glanced at Sebastian with red cheeks, then placed your cheek back on your forearm. "If I wanted to look at your face, then I would have," you mumbled. When you looked back at Sebastian, who smiled when wringing up his shirt, you immediately yelped and moved to the other side of the bed. "I'm sorry! You should be flattered! Don't spank me!"
Joseph
"Afternoon my lazy love," Joseph mumbled from the bathroom. You sat up in bed with a stretch and a groan when watching Joseph , who just stepped out of the shower, combing his hair. "I'm not lazy. I just got my needed hours of rest," you grinned. Joseph rolled his eyes and continued to comb his hair. As for you, your eyes trailed down his body. Even though his waist was wrapped in a towel, he was still dripping water from his shoulders. Your eyes weren't focused on that though. Without him noticing, you blushed with a smirk towards the side view of his lower body. You peeked up at his expression towards himself, then back down at the bump in the towel. Joseph glanced at you next but with a brow raised, then grinned deviously with a grunt. You continued to stare without realizing that you were biting your bottom lip until you gapped your mouth when Joseph's towel hit the ground. You then blushed deeply when glancing up and to the side. "Oops," Joseph smirked. You rolled your eyes, then cleared your throat when looking towards the edge of the pillow. "Uh-huh," you mumbled
Ruvik
As Ruvik talked about his research and his plans on having actual test subjects, your eyes couldn't stay above his waist. For some reason, you kept staring at his package that was very noticeable from the angle you were gazing. You were sitting on the cleanest part of the dirty and bloody table as he was towards the jars of human organs. He stopped talking when he seen you starting to bite at your lip. "What were you staring at?" Ruvik smirked. You blushed, rolling your eyes when scooting off the table. "Your heart," you mumbled. Ruvik was next to roll his eyes before appearing in front of you and taking your wrist in his grasp. "That excuse was mine," he whispered. Your lips parted and you blushed deeply when Ruvik slowly placed your palm on his area. "Need to know more about the male anatomy perhaps?" Ruvik added. You smirked, pulling your hand away and cupped his cheeks. "I think I know more than needed."
Leslie
"Leslie you. Never mind," you smiled. Leslie paused when trying to flip his white jacket the right way before putting it on. You and Leslie had to go to Beacon for another appointment. Unlike you, Leslie wasn't dressed yet. He was still in his boxers by the closet when you peeked into the bedroom after tidying the kitchen. "S-sorry," he mumbled. You smiled and leaned against the door. "Leslie, it's okay. Take your time." Leslie nodded and did so. As for you, your eyes ended up trailing to his package that was noticeable in the black boxers. Leslie noticed your staring, but waiting for you to snap out of it. "S-something wrong?" Leslie whispered. Your eyes glanced up immediately from his waist after he turned towards you. "Huh? Oh! Um, nothing. I love you!" you smiled. Leslie blushed when glancing down. He slowly nodded and continued to put on his jacket as your eyes went back down. "Caught you," Leslie mumbled. Again, you blushed as Leslie did the same. Instead you winked before leaning out of the room. "Yeah, yeah."
Stefano
After getting back from the studio with Stefano, you started to strip down into your undergarments as he did the same. "Tired?" Stefano mumbled. You nodded with a yawn. You were about to speak but you hesitated when watching Stefano start to fold his dark slacks after taking them off. Your gazed at his very noticeable package, making you lose focus on his talking about joining him for a shower. Stefano, of course, noticing your gazing and the little movement you were making. Stefano smirked, then lowered the front part of his boxers, which made you double blink and look up at him with red cheeks. "Lost in thought Darling?" You blushed deeply when he popped the waistband against his skin, making Stefano toss his jeans to the side. "No, Stefano," you whispered. Stefano cupped your cheeks and began to kiss at your neck when leaning over you. "But, Darling, staring isn't going to take these off," Stefano mumbled into your neck crease.

Don't only keep an eye out for his package! I'm working on a Stefano X Reader, so keep an eye out for that if interested.