When You Leave A Mark On Him

Sebastian
"What the?" Sebastian awoke to the sight of a yellow, sticky note on his forehead. You left early for work, so you didn't wake up due to his long night shift he was going to take on today. Sebastian sat up, stretched, then scooted out of bed when taking the sticky note off. The note read: "I love you. Didn't want to wake you up. Check the mirror." Sebastian smirked, then did what the note asked and went to the bathroom mirror. When he looked at his shirtless self, a smirked creeped on his face when seeing a love mark the size of a quarter on the front of his neck. "Looks like I got throat punched," Sebastian mumbled. "Well. Yeah, I'll go with that story. My girlfriend throat punched me, sounds believable."
Joseph
"Beautiful, I'll be late. I have to go," Joseph said quickly while tying his neck tie. It was early, around seven. Joseph had to leave for work and you were on the phone with one of your closet friends, due to a breakdown she was having. You were sitting sitting in bed and half asleep as he was rushing to get dressed. After kissing your forehead, you noticed a dark, love mark that was the size of your fingerprint, on the crease of his neck and immediately scattered out of bed to follow him. "Joseph," you whispered. Joseph turned to look at you when you placed the phone on the table for a few seconds. "I love you," you whispered while adjusting the folds of his collar. "I love you." "Keep that hidden or Sebastian will bug you about," you mumbled after pecking his lips.
Ruvik
"(Y/n), I'm trying to finish this," Ruvik mumbled. "This is why I work down stairs." For once, Ruben decided to take his work studies into the living room when you decided to help him copy down notes of his research. Unfortunately, you got distracted and sat in his lap facing him. At first Ruben thought you were going to fall asleep, but you started kissing at his neck, just below his chin. Ruvik tilted his head up while slowly placing down his pen. You keep open mouth kissing with a smile, until you pulled back then kiss cheek. "Finished," you whispered. Ruvik sighed with a smirk as you stared at the love mark, which was the size of a nickel, on his neck. "Are you going to let me work now?" Ruben asked. You nodded with a grin, then nuzzled into his neck crease. "Depends."
Leslie
"(Y/n). (Y/n)," Leslie whispered. You were still asleep, Leslie woke up ten minutes before but only to use the restroom and prepare a shower for the two of you. You softly groaned, then peeked open your eyes to see his blushing cheeks and slight smile. "Yes, Leslie?" You sat up when he sat on the edge of the bed and began to pull down his t-shirt. "L-look," he whispered. Your droopy eyes then widened when seeing the love mark you left on Leslie, in which you didn't plan on leaving. "L-love m-mark." You blushed, then watched Leslie continue to feel the small mark. "Leslie loves kis-kisses," he whispered. You smiled, then scooted closer to him and kissed his cheek, making Leslie smile largely. "I love you," you mumbled. Leslie looked at you, then kissed your hand when trying to tug you. "Leslie love you. S-shower with me."
Stefano
"Darling, what makes you have the belief that you could get away with something like that," Stefano asked when dipping you towards the ground. After waking up, you decided to take a shower so you wouldn't have to when you got home from work. Once you started it up, Stefano stepped into the bathroom as well. He stripped into only his boxers, but when you walked past him you noticed a love mark on the upper and side crease of his neck. When you smirked, Stefano scooped you to him. You blushed deeply while staring into his green eye, then smiled and pecked his chin. "But, love, it shows you are mine," you whispered. Stefano smirked, then started to kiss up your neck while still leaning your down. "Darling, I know what it means. It isn't fair to me," he mumbled. You smirked, then pushed on his cheek with a faint laughter. "Stefano, it's too early," you mumbled. "Darling, you said differently last night."