When He Plays With Your Hair

Sebastian
Surprisingly, you woke up before Sebastian, the both of you were in your undergarments since the two of you had some time together. After putting on a shirt and shorts, you went to the bathroom and fixed your hair in the mirror with a groan to seeing how it wasn't cooperating with you. When you came out, Sebastian was up and sitting back against the bed, making you blush. "Is something a matter (Y/n)?" "My hair. It's pissing me off." "Calm down," Sebastian chuckled. You gave an eye roll then sat on the bed, arms crossed and in front of him. "Poor thing." Sebastian then gave a head shake with his eyes shut and scooted closer to you. "I see nothing wrong. You worry about the little things too much." You gave a small smile and an eye roll again when knowing he was right. You then gave a small sigh as his fingers ran down the ends of your (h/l) hair, then twirled them through his fingertips with smirk. You blushed after he pulled a strand of your bangs behind your ear. When you looked back at him and he pinched your cheek before getting up and off the bed. "Your hair is going to make me fall back asleep if I keep messing with it," Sebastian mumbled.
Joseph
Joseph constantly has to push a strand of your hair out of your face when watching you sleep, or just to mess with it in general, so it didn't surprise you when you woke up to find him pushing a strand behind your ear. "Up already my love?" You smiled and shut your eyes, you were sleeping on your stomach with your arms crossed underneath you. You gave a groan as a response when his fingers ran through your hair to where it ended. "My hair is ew." When you peeked open your eyes, Joseph gave you narrowed ones before smiling with a head shake. He then used both hands and tried to braid with any strands he got but combed it back. "Now, there's no need to say that." You faintly laughed knowing he didn't like you saying anything bad that had to do with your appearance. You then muzzled next to him, placing your head on his chest as he continued to run his fingers through your (h/c) hair. He smiled as you fell back to sleep, making him start to doze off again.
Ruvik
"I can hear you talking to yourself down stairs. Everything okay?" Ruvik asked when appearing in the bathroom.  You gave him a glare through the mirror, then nodded as you began to brush your hair. "Sure. Just female issues." Ruvik smirked, then grabbed your wrist softly. You gave a confused look, but started to fluster when he took the brush out of the hand he held. "May I?" You kept that confused look when he placed down the brush, but you gave a smile and a nod. "Fine. Whatever." Ruvik then parted your hair into two, feeling how soft your hair was making him slightly smile. You felt relaxed as his fingers then twirled through the strands down to the ends. Ruvik then released it and started to put in back to your style and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a behind hug when kissing your shoulder. "Beautiful no matter what." You blushed and leaned back on him, making him smile after you kissed his his scarred neck. "Handsome no matter what."
Leslie
You were sitting on the floor in the living room while Leslie was beside you. While you were messing with your hair, Leslie kept watching the rain outside. When you groaned, Leslie looked st you with a concerned look. "(Y/n)?" "I'm sorry. My hair is just annoying me." Leslie nodded and fiddled when his hands, then smiled and tapped your shoulder. "T-turn. Please. For me?" You gave a confused look, but turned your back to Leslie, which made him smiled and began to run his fingers down to the ends of your hair repeatedly. You blushed and smiled as he did so. After a couple minutes of Leslie playing with your hair, you started to fall asleep for your cheek was resting on your knees when you raised them up. Leslie noticed this and smiled, pushing your hair to the side. He then kissed at your neck softly, making you smile more as he continued to play with your hair, which started to make you fall asleep.
Stefano
"Darling, time to get up." You gave a small groan and got out of bed, knowing it's best to get up now instead of going back to sleep. You gave yawn and went over to the bathroom. When you glanced back to see Stefano dressed and leaning against the doorway waiting for you, he gave you a concerned expression. "Something wrong?" You shook your head and started to brush your hair. When you did so, Stefano approached you and looked at you, making you blush and look at him. "Yes?" "Let me see." You gave a confused look with a smile once he took the brush from your hands and started to brush your hair. He then placed down the brush and ran his fingers through the ends of your hair, you smiled and gave a faint. "Stefano." "I can see why you enjoyed messing with my hair. It's soothing and very beautiful." You blushed and look down, still feeling him fiddle with you hair. When you looked up, he stopped and you watched Stefano walk away. "As much as I want to run my fingers through your hair, we have to be on our way, Darling."