If You Turned Neko

Sebastian
A smirk appeared on Sebastian's face after feeling something brush against his torso. He thought it was your fingertips, but after opening his eyes, he ended up tugging a cat tail. "What the hell?" Sebastian did it once more, but it caused you to sit up with a growl and scratch his cheek. "(Y/n)? What the hell?" You stared at him with glaring eyes. Your had cat ears twitched, which caused Sebastian to raise an eyebrow when feeling blood drip on his arm. "Definitely not dreaming," he sighed. You then frowned and scooted onto his lap with both arms wrapping around him. "I'm sorry. This happened last night and I didn't know what to do about it," you whispered. Surprisingly, Sebastian ended up taking care of you the whole day rather than being in bed with you. He'd tried to help you in anyway he could too. Sebastian, of course, would compliment you and scratch behind your ear or pull your tail just to make you aggravated.
Joseph
"(Y/n)?!" You froze in position when turning you head, only to see Joseph standing in the doorway of the bedroom, with widened eyes and parted lips. He stared at the shredded bedspread that covered the bedroom floor, but when he saw your cat-like eyes and ears on the top of your head droop, he smiled. "I'm sorry. I have claws. And. I'm sorry." You stood up for you were crouched on the ground. When you went over to Joseph, you pulled him into a tight embrace. "It's okay. I just didn't expect you behaving this way." You gave an eye roll, then started to smile when he scratched you back. "Oooh, I could get used to this, un." Joseph gave an eye roll next, then smirked with a head shake when pulling back from the hug. For the rest of the day, he helped you throughout with everything he possibly could. He treated you like he would always, only this time with more caution and observance.
Ruvik
After stepping into the apartment as quietly as you could, you gave sealed lips and took off the you jacket's hood that covered the cat ears that appeared when messing with one of Ruvik's experiments at the lab. "You're home early, love." You smiled while trying to hide your tail behind you as you walk up to Ruvik, who was leaning against the door of the basement. After kissing his cheek, you wrapped your arms around his bare shoulders. "Uh, surprise?" Your expression changed when Ruvik moved his hand to your head and scratched the back of your cat ear. "I thought I reminded you not t-." "I know. No need to scold me, Ruben," you groaned. While Ruvik tried to come up with an antidote, he would let you sit on his lap and cuddle him like normal. To be honest, Ruvik didn't treat you any different, expect trying to keep you not bored and from leaving his sight.
Leslie
"N-no kisses. Let me see. No blanket," Leslie mumbled. You softly groaned after feeling Leslie trying to tug down the sheet you kept over your head. The new nurse at Beacon 'accidentally' injected you with a testing substance. Of course, she was fired for having such a chemical in her possession and for treating you, a visitor, like lab-rat patient. You were in Leslie's room and waiting for one of the main doctors to fix you up a cure. You then sighed and let Leslie pull off the thin sheet. When he did, he smiled and even faintly laughed. "(Y/n)-cat," he mumbled. Unfortunately that substance made you have cat ears and a tail. It hurt forming, but other that you have feel really uncomfortable. "Cute." When Leslie hugged you after sitting next to you on the bed, you smiled and nuzzled into his neck. Until the antidote was prepared, Leslie treated you like he would always. He would tease you from time to time, but in the end you didn't feel odd.
Stefano
"Let me see. Darling? Please?" "No! This is all your fault! I didn't expect you to actually make me look like a cat filter!" Stefano gave a light eye roll when you locked yourself in the bedroom after snapping a few photos of you. You were sitting on the floor and against the door, holding your hands over your cat ears when realizing that Stefano appeared in the room after hearing a flash go off. "What an adorable creature you are?" Stefano whispered. You blushed and looking away, then held your cat tail that started to move around. "No, I'm not. You're just say-." "Darling, accept it." You gave an eye roll, then a faint laugh when Stefano started to stroke your head with his palm as if he was petting you. Stefano kept you close to him and would give you attention when you wanted it. He would pet you, scratch behind your ear, and treat you with respect and affection like always.