When The Two Of You Get Awkwardly Interrupted

(Oh...my...ugh..Ruvik with and without burns..geezus...ughh)
Sebastian
You shivered and faintly gasped when feeling light taps slowly pressing against your thigh. "Ooh, stop. That feels weird," you whispered. Sebastian hummed while deeply kissing at your neck, and when he pulled back he left a strand of drool stretched from his lips and the love mark on your crease. "Stop what?" he whispered and grinned. Sebastian came home late tonight, but that wasn't an excuse to not fool around with him a bit before bed. However, your teasing was a bit too much, and it led to the situation you two are now in. You and Sebastian were both bare, underneath the sheets, and pleasuring one another in slow ways. "Running your fingers up my thigh. It feels weird," you faintly laughed. Your arms were hooked around Sebastian's neck, and his were gripping your sides. "Um, I'm not touching you there." Shortly after he said that, Sebastian crawled off of you and tugged the blankets off the bed. When he did so, you ended up screaming towards the spider on your thigh. You brushed it off you and crawled off the bed, and Sebastian joined you. "Kill it!" "You kill it! I'm sleeping in the living room!" As you covered yourself with a pillow, you watched Sebastian grabbed the sheets and walked to the living room. "Sebastian!" "We can finish in here!"
Joseph
"(Y/n), please, stop," Joseph whispered. You smiled as you continued to press your lips against Joseph's ear. As you kissed and made smacking sounds, you slowly rubbed your hand up and down and towards his inner thigh. "(Y/n), stop," he breathed. "Gosh this is red light takes forever." After Joseph treated you to dinner and a movie, you were in an affectionate mood. While on the way home, you couldn't stop making him blush, and that made you want to tease and flatter him even more. "You know you want to," you whispered. Shortly after you suggested that, Joseph parked in the nearest and empty parking lot, and the two of you crawled to the backseat of the car. As things were getting heated, you were kissing at Joseph's neck and making him moan with your grinding of your hips, until Joseph stopped you. Just when Joseph removed his phone from his pocket, he ended up gasping and nearly yelping. "I just sent a voicemail to Sebastian," Joseph mumbled. When playing the message, Joseph's face went red after hearing nothing but his moans echoing from his phone. "I hope I don't get fired," he whispered shakily.
Ruvik
Your eyes widened and your slowly covered your mouth to keep yourself from gasping into a laugh. Ruvik took in a deep and sighed heavily, before licking his bottom lip and looking down. "Are you okay?" Ruben whispered. You nodded, then sighed heavily like he did. "Yeah, I'm okay. Slowly pull me back," you mumbled. Move night on the couch for you and Ruben didn't go as planned. Of course, the two of you were enjoying one another's company, but the closer you cuddled to Ruvik made him get handsy. At first, the two of you had a slow and rough make-out on the couch. When things got heated and more wanting, Ruben and you planned on going to the bedroom. That didn't happen either, because he ended up pinning you up against the wall when carrying you there. However, once he aggressively pressed you against the wall, a hole ended up being created. It took up your entire back shape as well when Ruben slowly leaned you off the wall. "Should we repair that now? Or?" you whispered while still holding onto Ruben. Ruvik chewed his bottom lip as he thought, then sighed when a piece of the sheetrock fell onto the floor. "Probably now. If not, then whole apartment will collapse when we continue," Ruvik mumbled.
Leslie
"Leslie," you laughed. "Stop. We need to sleep." You laughed a bit more as you scratched at the ends of his white hair. "N-not done. Kisses for goodnight," Leslie mumbled. "L-lots. Lots of kisses." It was late, and you and Leslie had to get up early tomorrow for his appointment. The two of you were already in bed, but Leslie was holding you close to him and kissing at your cheeks, neck, lips, and even your forehead repeatedly. Once you scooted onto his lap and stared into his eyes, Leslie gave you a dazed look and a slight grin. "Ma-many kisses," he whispered. As Leslie open-mouth kissed at your neck, you felt yourself lose your breath. From there, you were unbuttoning his long-sleeve and baggy, sleep shirt and rubbing his bare chest and shoulders. After a few moans and hums slipped from your lips, Leslie laid on his back and hugged you against him. However, just when he rolled over to hover above you, the two of you ended up falling off the bed. When you started to laugh all over again, Leslie began to do the same. "Oops," he mumbled. "Okay? You okay?" You nodded when sitting up, and you then pulled him back above by his cheeks and you kissed him deeply on the lips.
Stefano
Just as you clenched the sheets and moaned, you ended up gasping out of pain. When you did so, Stefano's eye widened and he slowly leaned back only to wipe his mouth. "Well, Darling, no wonder you were so tempting," he whispered. After realizing what Stefano meant by that, you covered your embarrassed face, with a pillow and began to whine loudly. Just before Stefano stepped out of the shower, you changed into attractive lingerie, and that really surprised him. You couldn't figure why you were so wanting and needy for Stefano, until you realized that your monthly cycle had started. You had back pain and stomach cramps throughout the moment of Stefano pleasing you down there, but you didn't think it was because of your period. "This is so embarrassing!" you whined into the pillow. Stefano wiped blood off his bottom lip with a tissue from the bathroom, while you continued to lie curdled up in bed. "Well, Darling. Blood makes masterpieces in my eyes. So you came a mast-." "Stefano, don't even," you groaned.