How He Lets You Know That He's In The Mood

(Ugh..mine do too)
Sebastian
As assertive as Sebastian can be, he doesn't full on tell you that he's in the mood for a lustful moment. However, he does give off a certain signal that he wants more than what you are offering him. Sebastian will groan softly within a deep kiss or a heated make-out. He'll make that same groan constantly, until you take the lead or grant him permission to do whatever he's wanting to do or thinking about. Although, when you call Sebastian out on his faint groan into a kiss, he'll deny it each time. As a tease, you'll make him confess before you and him make the kissing session more intense.
Joseph
Of course Joseph won't over dominate you or tell you that he's in that type of mood, but he will help you undress, or do it himself when you least expect it. There has been many times where Joseph will make the first move of tugging off your shirt before a shower, secretly unclipping your bra, or gently slipping his fingers into the waistband of your bottoms. Each time he has done that, it as also a signal that led to lustful and romantic moments in bed. When you do call Joseph out on that sly act, he does get embarrassed and finally admits on his desires.
Ruvik
Ruvik indeed has his ways of making you shiver into wanting to feel the same emotion as him. With that being said, he knows that you quiver and understand him by groaning and whispering in your ear. Ruvik knows how to lure you in with his soft voice, and he usually makes his voice deeper and speaks right up in your ear and in slow pauses as well. Not to mention, he also adds in faint groans, while trying to get you in the mood. Each time you try to deny, you always end up giving him what he wants. Occasionally, he'll tease you, but even you caught on to how he let you know he's in the mood.
Leslie
There's no doubt that Leslie loves kissing on you and loves it when you smother him in kisses just as much. Although, he lets you know he's in the mood by having hesitation within each kiss. For example, he will hover his lips over the crease of your neck, your lips, and even the front of your hand. He waits for you to tell him to continue or make the first gesture into understanding how he feels. Leslie does get nervous and embarrassed about having that lustful need, so neither of you make it too obvious on what he wants. After you give him permission, he'll start up his kissing slowly in the beginning.
Stefano
As much as Stefano seems to be in a desperate mood for you with all of his comments, it's not his a signal at all. In fact, he doesn't let you know that he's in the mood by words. Without you realizing or catching onto his sly and devious tricks, Stefano will lure you into a squirmy and lustful mood by seduction. That meaning he'll get you warmed up and call you out on being tempted to make a move on him. Stefano will either strip tease in front of you, shower with that bathroom door open, he'll touch on you, or he will tell you things he occasionally tells you, but in a deeper and slower tone. Whatever the move he makes, you're the one starting up the love making.