When He Turns Chibi

Sebastian
"Okay, I'll see you in a." After opening up the door, you ended a call when seeing Joseph. He was giving you a big grin as he rubbed the back of his head. "So. Sebastian is. Well." When Joseph moved to the side, you gave parted lips seeing a mini version of Sebastian staring up at you with a smirk. "Hey, (Y/-." "Awe!" You gave open arms when about to grab him, but he ran down the hall, making you give pouted lips and grab Joseph's arm. "Joseph, go catch for me. Please?!" Joseph gave light pink cheeks, then gave you a nod and ran after Sebastian, who was yelling. "No!" You smiled, hugging him tightly before you handed him back to Joseph. "You babysit. I have work in ten." You kissed Sebastian's cheek as he was giving you parted lips when you walked away. "What?!" "(Y/n)! Come back!" "I'm not babysitting you," Joseph whispered.
Joseph
You gave a small grunt and rolled onto your side, reaching for your cell phone that was going off. "Mhm. Hello?" "Sorry to wake you. But. Could you open the door?" "Yeah, give me a sec." You were sleeping before Joseph called you, but your expression changed soon after opening up the door only to see Joseph at your knee height. "Long story." "Joseph? Did you walk up all those steps?!" You were on the third floor of the complex. You picked up Joseph like a child and sat on the couch with him beside you. "I'm fine. As I was saying. It's a long story." You couldn't help but smile at Joseph, who was giving light pink cheeks when you stared at him. "You're. So." He cleared his throat before you scooted closer to him, holding up his hand to yours only for him to jerk it back. "Please don't make this awkward." "Too late." You held Joseph close you as if he was a stuffed bear while he gave a light sigh when you fell back asleep. He soon smiled after he kissed your hand. "I guess it could be worse."
Ruvik
"Don't stare." You gave large eyes, then looked away when you stepped into the apartment. Ruben kept staring at you with a blank expression, then sighed and turned his back. "Ruben!" When you tried to hug Ruvik, who was in chibi form, he disappeared towards the basement. "No! Ruben!" When you scooped him up and repeatedly kissed his cheek, he deeply sighed. "I need to find an antidote," he mumbled. You spun around with Ruvik with a faint laugh before walking towards the couch. "Not yet. Please!" Ruvik sighed as you lied on the couch with his bundled in his arms, causing him to blush when colliding with your chest. "I'm not staying like this forever." You smiled and kissed his forehead. "Just for an hour nap."
Leslie
After giving the wrong shot that had a huge consequence to it, Leslie held onto your leg as you walked around the apartment while still trying to do chores. "Leslie, it's okay," you mumbled. Leslie gave you a head shake, he was in chibi form and he stared up at up with round eyes and a soft smile. You then softly sighed, taking off the sweater you had over your tank-top. "Leslie, please stop staring at me like that when you're like that." Leslie nodded and looked down while softly shaking, he then gasped when you pried him off your leg. "N-no." Once you placed Leslie on the couch, you slipped on the sweater on him and sat next to him. "It's okay Leslie," you grinned. Before Leslie could speak, he then blushed and gasped when you pulled him into your lap with your lips pressing against his cheek. "I love you either way." Leslie nodded and stopped his trembling as you hugged him with a soft twist side to side.
Stefano
"Wine? That's not good for you." Stefano gave parted lips when you took his wine glass away, making him deeply sigh and cross his arms. Stefano had a camera effect affect him, causing hi to become as tall at your shins down. "I'm not a child Darling," he mumbled. "Having an attitude Stefano?" Stefano crossed his arms, giving another deep sigh when he made a gesture to walk away. "Come here!" When you lifted him up, you drank the rest of the wine before kissing his cheek when sitting at your desk with you. "You're so huggable!" When you kissed his cheek again, Stefano blushed when giving a blank look as you smiled more with a small laugh. "I love you too, Darling," he mumbled.