When You Prank Him

Sebastian
You grinned deviously while watching Sebastian gently tap the bottle of sugar into his coffee. It was early and he planned on leaving for work in an hour. You were at the kitchen table, slowly sipping away at some cool water. "That's a lot of sugar," you mumbled. Sebastian looked back at you with a grin, then bounced his shoulders when looking away. "I need the energy this morning," he chuckled. When he took a sip, you ended up giving a confused look. "Ooh. Hot," he breathed. When Sebastian sat next to you, he took another sip without hesitation. "What? Do yo want some? Carful it's hot," he smiled. You narrowed your eyes and took the warm mug, but when you took a sip you ended up spitting back into the cup. "Oh, and salty." "Sebastian!" you laughed. As you went to the sink, Sebastian gave a deviously laugh of his own. "You ended up pranking me and yourself." "Not fair," you said while rinsing out your mouth.
Joseph
Joseph gave a slight smile as he licked the spoon full of chocolate flavored ice-cream, he was at home alone today and didn't have work either, unlike you. As she held the plastic container, he scrolled through his phone only to look up and see the front door open. "Um?" After he walked towards it slowly closed it, he turned to see you there, making him yelp and flinch. "Hey love," you smiled largely. Joseph rolled his eyes before he looked down as you faintly laughed and went in for a hug before freezing after he gave a light sigh. "You made me drop my ice cream," Joseph mumbled. You looked down as the mess on the carpet before you kissed his forehead as he gave him narrowed eyes. "Heh, sorry. It was worth it though." "My ice cream shouldn't have been the victim of your prank! You are under arrest," Joseph laughed while squatting down.
Ruvik
As much as Ruvik told you not to, you decided to help him clean up the lab after class was over. He was at the sink and washing off his tools while you were cleaning off the counter top with a spray bottle and a few dirty napkins. Once an idea popped into your head and caused you to give a devious grin, you went over to Ruvik and rested your chin on his shoulder. "Hm?" Ruben groaned. "Look." When you made a head gesture, Ruvik looked to the side and was about to question you before he heard and felt you sneeze. Ruvik slowly looked back at you once glancing towards his hand, which he had a blank expression to. "Cover your mouth next t-. Oh," he whispered. Ruvik smirked when you wiggled the squirt bottle of water with a faint laugh, making him sigh with a head shake. "That was a good one. I thought you actually. Sneezed." Ruvik wiped the water off his face when you squeezed the handle two more times at him, making him give you playful narrowed eyes as you laughed and kissed your lips. "Bless me." "You're not excused."
Leslie
"(Y-Y/n)?" Leslie jumped a bit soon after seeing that you were no in sight once he stepped out his room at Beacon. As he shuffled down the hallway, you were behind him. "Leslie!" Leslie stopped and turned around to see you there with your hands cupped, which caused his smile to fade away. "W-w-what's that?" Leslie then took a step back when you opened up your hands only to reveal a cockroach, making Leslie push your hand away. "N-no." Leslie flinched as he gave a faint scream once he felt it touch him after you tossed it. Leslie took multiple steps back again while looking down at it. "It's fake," you smiled. As you laughed a bit, Leslie sighed and gently kicked it to you, just so you could pick it up. "Isn't it cute? I'm sorry I just had to." Leslie nodded with his expression softening while watching you laugh when you hugged him. "G-good one," he whispered before kissing your forehead.
Stefano
You and Stefano were at the apartment, taking a break from the countless visits to his art studio. You were in the kitchen, making you and Stefano a snack while he sat on the couch. He was debating on images to use for his art gallery, which was starting to stress him out. You noticed this, and decided to lighten the mood. "Here my handsome love." Stefano gave a confused look when you placed a sandwich in front of him, which you slid to him. When he glanced up at you, you were smiling at him. "Aren't you hungry?" Stefano smirked as you bit into your sandwich after you sat beside him. When he bit into his, he nearly gagged. "Got you," you mumbled. The sandwich you had for Stefano had a slice of cheese with the wrapper on it. Stefano deeply sighed while taking your sandwich and plate from you hands. "This is why I cook." Once he placed it down, you then gasped when Stefano lied you back on the couch and hovered above you, his lips pressed to your ear. "I'm not hungry for food any more. I'm hungry for punishing you." You faintly laughed and placed your arms around his neck, kissing his lips deeply once more. "You doubted my pranking skills." "That I did and I sincerely apologize Darling."