When He Meets Your Ex

Sebastian
"Whoa is there a problem here? Wait, I know you," Sebastian mumbled. While you were at home, Sebastian was at work. There was ruckus going on outside of the department so he and Kidman went to go check it out. Once they stepped outside, two men were in a first fight before Sebastian broke them apart. Kidman took the other man inside as Sebastian talked with the familiar face. "You're that guy from. Oh," he sighed. It was your ex. He saw him with the first day he seen you. "Yeah? And? Who the hell are you?" Sebastian smirked, then took the plan and placed him in hand cuffs. "I'm Detective Castellanos. But you can refer to me as (Y/n)'s boyfriend."
Joseph
"Damn it! I'm going to be late!" You yelled while looking around the traffic. You needed to cross the street but there were too many cars and the stop light kept flickering. "Well, well. How have you been?" You glanced up to see your ex, smirking down at you. "Heey. And nothing much. Living a happier life," you snapped. He then placed an arm around your shoulders, only for it to be thrown off when Joseph pulled you close. "I would like you not to touch her." You smiled and kissed his cheek, then tugged Joseph down the sidewalk. "Thank you. What are you doing here?" He smiled and kissed your nose. "Had to get more coffee filters. Who was that creep?" "My ex. Joseph no!" You tugged his arm back but it was too late, you also seen him dialing a number too, probably Sebastian. "Great. Maybe his isn't so innocent."
Ruvik
"Um," the professor sighed. He looked at his old student with a concerned expression then back down at the papers he was grading. "You might have an issue young man." You held onto Ruvik's hand while walking down the hall. There were no classes today, but Ruvik wanted to grab his journal he left in the lab. "So after this we can go?" You asked him. "Yes," he mumbled. "Oh, no." Ruvik stopped when you did and gave a confused look. He saw you giving narrowed eyes towards a man talking to the professor. "Ah! Well, there she is now. Although you'll have to take to her lover first," the teacher smirked. The man turned to see you and Ruvik in the hallway. "(Y/n)," Ruvik mumbled. "My ex. I hate him. He treated me like crap." The man, your ex, gave an eye roll and crossed his arms. "Never mind. I don't want her back." As he walked past the two of you, Ruvik grabbed his hand and started to crush it. "I don't want to see you again," he said. Once he let go, Ruvik pulled you close. "You're so intimating." "I know."
Leslie
"(Y/n)?" You turned your head with narrowed eyes to that familiar voice. It was your ex. You held Leslie's hand as he gave the two of you a confused look. "Leave me alone and get lost bastard," you spat. Leslie could see the tension and stepped between the two of you. You were almost towards the entrance of Beacon after a day in the park, it started to rain and that is the reason why you both left. "G-go away," Leslie said. You blushed when he took your hand and tugged you behind him. "Or what? Freak." your ex mumbled. You gave narrowed eyes, but before you could speak Leslie shoved him. Your lips parted and you gasped when your ex landed in the muddy water. "Y-you're a je-jerk. S-she loves me only now. Bastard." You gasped and tugged Leslie away. You couldn't help but to blush and smile towards Leslie. "Leslie, you whispered. You cupped his cheeks and deeply kissed him. When you pulled back, he gave a weary smile and looked around. "I am so in love with you." You hugged him again with a faint laugh and he hugged you as well.
Stefano
Stefano hummed while walking down a hall of the art museum. Every night that you were at work, he would always be here or his studio. As he looked at his own pictures that were lightened up by a single light, he turned his head to see a male staring at one of his photos. "That expression," Stefano said. The man looked at him with a face of disgust then at the photo of you. You were holding a bloody rose to your nose and lips as you looked to the side. "She's beautiful. No need for that expression." "Tch. Can't believe my ex, out of all people, is 'famous' in photography." As the man walked away, Stefano watched him. He slid his hands into his pockets with a smirk. "She's my darling now. You piece of trash need to learn your manners." Shortly after that was said. Stefano was walking away with a grin and placing on his gloves after taking them off. Your ex was holding his cheek that was red, and sitting halfway into a trash can. "Peasant."