Special Scenario: When He Accepts Your Kinky Idea

Sebastian
"I'm sorry Seb," you whispered while faintly laughing. "This is hard to keep a straight face to." You kept grinning and faintly snickering as you were lying on your back in bed, underneath the bed sheet for you were bare, and you had a black cloth tied around your head, which covered your eyes. Out of random, Sebastian accepted your request on your kinky idea from the other day. Before another make out led into a steady, romantic, love make, Sebastian stopped it for this. Sebastian faintly smiled with blushing cheeks as well when you shivered and softly gasped to the cool air on the room when feeling the bottom of the blanket being lifted up. "Sebastian," you whispered. As you stared into darkness, you felt the end edge of bed being dented, and it that dent traveled upwards. Sebastian was underneath the sheet and holding onto your thighs when you started to squirm. "Not seeing my every move might was your idea," Sebastian whispered. "But it is rather exciting you if I may add." You blushed towards the ceiling and tilted your head to side as you kept trying to peek from the blind fold when you gasped, which made Sebastian smirk.
Joseph
"It's too hot in here," you sighed. Joseph puffed air through his nose and rolled off of you. You then sat up and threw the cover to the ground while groaning. "It won't be fixed until tomorrow night," Joseph said. The AC throughout the entire apartment shut off due to a mildly substance hidden in the main conductor. It was late, around ten, but it was still hot as if the complex was in the sun's rays. You then got up from the bed and went straight to the window of the room, lifting it up quickly. Joseph scooted towards the edge of the bed for he was were in boxers and you were in underwear and a bra. "(Y/n), no. I said not with the window open," he mumbled. You made your way back to you, and you pinned his wrist against the bed with you thighs straddling his waist. The air felt cool and Joseph's warm body created a perfect temperature for you and him. Joseph then gasped when you bit his bottom lip, causing him to break free from your grip and roughly lay you on your back. "Most of Krimson will hear us," Joseph said with blushing cheeks. You then smiled and softly bit his bottom lip again before kissing him. "Let them," you whispered.
Ruvik
"Real quick? Huh, what do you say? We can go into the storage room?" you asked with a grin. Ruvik was in the lab, like the last time you tried to talk him into your kinky idea. It was near the end of school and late, but there were still classes going on and college students roaming the halls. After glancing to the side with hesitation, your grabbed Ruvik's hand and tugged you from behind the table and into the room behind you. That room was the size of a broom closet, for it was one instead. Like that, and with no denying, Ruvik had one hand softly over your mouth while the other gripped half of your rear. You tilted your head back and faintly moaned towards the ceiling you couldn't see as his tongue dragged up your v-line. Only your pants and underwear were off as you clawed his cloak at the shoulders. Unlike Ruvik, you smirked to hearing a few students coming into the lab, but Ruvik sunk lower on his knees.
Leslie
"Leslie," you softly mumbled. "It's late, and we have to get up early." Leslie nodded while shuffling towards the bed, in which you were getting comfortable in. Again, Leslie was in a kissing mood. "R-right. Right. Yes," Leslie whispered. You smiled, then sat up and scooted towards the edge of the bed. "Leslie. Come here." You extended opened arms to him as you smiled, which made him smile as well. As you hugged him, you blushed when he kissed your neck crease. You then gasped loudly and clenched his white jacket when Leslie quickly bit you. It wasn't long after that Leslie was above you and softly kissing and biting at your neck and collar bones. You tilted your head back and softly moaned as Leslie softly kissed at your neck crease. "N-not hurt?" Leslie whispered. You shook your head with blushing cheeks while cupping his. Leslie smiled and kissed your lips once more, the trailed kisses down your neck.
Stefano
"Aren't you my naughty (Y/n)? So beautiful, yet so bad. It's punishable. You want to be punished, don't you Darling?" Stefano whispered in your ear. A moan slipped from your lips when Stefano gripped the back of your thighs while using his knees to hold himself above you. Stefano gave into your kinky idea of him talking to you in a dominant and dirty way after you kept teasing you with your begging kisses. Your hands rested above your head as you softly panted from the pleasurable feeling that rushed through your body minutes ago. Stefano flicked his tongue up your breast crease, neck, and back to your ear when you didn't reply. When you squirmed with another moan, Stefano grinned with slightly, blushing cheeks and began to lower himself down your body. "I get so aroused seeing you this helpless and pleased," he whispered. You panted and moaned softly again when Stefano pushed apart your thighs that were around his waist, now around his shoulders. "Do you want me to stop the rough talk, Darling?" Stefano asked. You peeked open one eye, then tilted your head back after shaking your head and clenching the sheets. Stefano smirked again. "Good. Because I can't control myself now. It's going to feel to good for you to want me to stop," Stefano whispered.