When He Sings To You

Sebastian
You rolled your eyes when sitting on the edge of the bed as Sebastian combed his hair in the bathroom. You had just woken up, and you needed to use the bathroom but he was hogging it. As he hummed, he then looked at you with a grin. "What?" you mumbled with a frown. He then placed down the comb, tightened the towel around his waist, and started to walk to you with slight hum in his voice again. "You're never gonna get it. I'm a hazard to myself," Sebastian sang when cupping your cheeks. "I'll break it to you easy. This is hell. This is hell," he added after kissing your forehead. "You're looking and whispering. You think I'm someone else." You blushed deeply, then faintly laughed before kissing his cheek. "Why are you so energetic in the morning?" you whispered. Sebastian smirked while shrugging his shoulders when going to the dresser. "Too much coffee," he faintly laughed.
Joseph
It was late. Joseph was stroking your hair as you lied beside him with your head in his neck crease. Unlike him, you weren't even close to falling asleep yet. "Joseph." "Yes, love?" "Can you sing me to sleep?" Joseph's eyes slightly widened when he glanced at you. He then relaxed with a smile and looked back at your strands of hair slipping through his fingers. "It's going to be random, but yes. I hear your name in certain circles. And it always makes me smile," Joseph sang in a whisper. This made you nuzzle closer to him, and it also made him smile a bit more. "I spend my time. Thinking about you. And it's almost driving me wild." When he looked down at you, he tugged you closer. You're eyes were shut, meaning you were finally falling asleep. Joseph continued to hum and stroke your hair as he started to doze off to sleep as well.
Ruvik
When Ruvik arrived back to the apartment, you were already asleep. This made him slightly frown though for he promised to be back before the clock struck eleven. You were lying on you side and sound asleep as Ruvik sat on the other side of you. He started to stroke a few strands of your (h/c) hair before he paused when smirking. You weren't having any dreams, but now you were. In this dream, you were in Ruvik's old home and in his bedroom as well. As you looked around, you seen him sitting at the piano, yet this version of him was much older. Ruben was older and wrapped in bandages as well. "A fallen angel, in the dark," he sang softly. You blushed and smiled largely as he continued to play and hum. "Never thought you'd fall so far."
When he extended his hand out, you took it. He then kissed your knuckles as his other hand tapped at the keys. "Fallen angel, close your eyes. I won't let you fall tonight," he finished. Outside of your dream, Ruvik was humming and smirking as he held you close to his chest and stroked your hair. He could see and feel your smile, and that made him smile in the dream and in reality.
Leslie
"Mhm, morning Leslie," you mumbled after wrapping your arms around Leslie. Surprisingly, Leslie woke up before you. Instead of waking you early, since you and him had to be at Beacon most of the day, he decided to take a shower. Like you, Leslie was still half asleep. So when he turned you, he gently pulled you into his chest and smiled. "The sun g-goes down, the stars come out," Leslie whispered in song. "And all that c-counts, is here and now. My universe, w-will never be the same." You blushed more as he slowly rocked with you side to side. "I'm glad you came," Leslie hummed. You continued to grin when cupped his freckled cheeks, which also made him faintly blush. "I love you," you said. After kissing him deeply, Leslie wrapped his arms around you more and leaned you underneath the shower head with him. "I-I love (Y/n) more. So, so much more."
Stefano
"You're the light. You're the night," Stefano said softly and in song. You smiled as he continued to brush your hair, making you blush deeply too. You and Stefano were getting ready for bed, which explained why the two of you were in undergarments and sitting on the bed. Before he started to sing to you, you were brushing your hair, until he took over. "You're the color of my blood. You're the cure, you're the pain." Stefano then gently and slowly pulled your hair to the side and kissed the crease of your neck deeply. "You're the only thing I wanna touch. Never knew that it could mean so much, so much," he whispered. You smiled, then tilted your head back to Stefano. "I love your voice," you mumbled. Stefano grinned, then kissed your forehead when you faced him. "My voice? Darling, you make me fall for yours through each word that slips from your lips," Stefano whispered before kissing you deeply.

Songs (in order and random from my playlist too. I have no shame.)

Andy Black- We Don't Have To Talk
John Waite- Missing You
Three Days Grace- Fallen Angel
We Came As Romans- Glad You Came
Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do