When He Proposes

Sebastian
"Do I look okay? Or is it too much? Wait, are we late?" Sebastian only smirked towards you when leaning against the doorway of the bedroom. He was dressed up and not in uniform either, because tonight was the night you and him had to attend a lunched at an expensive restaurant across Krimson. The city hosted this event for the KCPD out of respect, so guest were also allowed to attend with the officers, detectives, and any other position that made this city safe. You were trying to find a pair of shoes that would go along with your (f/c), thin, long-sleeve. "More than okay," Sebastian mumbled. "Gorgeous. And no, we have time." To those words you blushed deeply, and continued to feel flattery all the way to the restaurant. The establishment was huge, too fancy, and overall stunned you. You and Sebastian didn't go out to eat often, so you took advantage of this free time you had with him. After you and Sebastian were given a table next to the fountain, you ordered. Unfortunately, Sebastian had to excuse himself and speak with Joseph. "Dessert? Really?" you faintly laughed. Sebastian placed a favorite dessert of yours in front of you. "Since when do you question me?" Sebastian grinned. "Oh, and." After you took a bite, you gave him a confused look towards his shocked expression. "Oh, no," he mumbled. "I think you just ate my gift." When he pulled out a small box, your eyes widened and you covered your mouth. "What?" you whispered. When he grinned and opened the box before sliding it to you, you then gasped to the ring that was in it. "I was kidding. But I'm not kidding about me asking you to marry me," Sebastian said. After giving him a glare, you then smiled largely and took the box. You were smiling and blushing deeply, then nodded when feeling yourself tear up. Sebastian grinned next, then stood up and pulled into a hug when you did. "I can't believe you made me think I ate it," you laughed into his chest. Sebastian chuckled, then held you closer when Joseph stood up and started clapping.
Joseph
Your eyes slightly glared in confusion when seeing a note taped to the apartment door.
The note read: "Welcome home Beautiful. You probably had a stressful day, but I will help you with that. Don't worry, I didn't go off anywhere. You'll have to find me one you get inside. Oh, and remember, there's not too many places for me to hide. XOXO Jo-Jo."
You blushed when rolling you eyes. Soon after you unlocked the too and stepped inside, you placed your keys, phone, and bag on the counter. There was no doubt that you weren't smiling and glaring around. The lights were on and none of the furniture was moved around either. You went to the closet and opened up the door, but when you did there was a note taped on the door.
The note said: "Really? I'm not that predictable am I?"
You laughed, then looked underneath the bed only to grab another note.
That paper read: "I can't fit underneath here!"
Next you tried the bathroom and pulled back the shower curtain only to find another sheet of paper taped to the tile wall.
"As much as you wish I was in here waiting for you, I'm not."
You faintly groaned, but laughed loudly when blushing. Once you went back into the living room to check the storage closet, you then stopped in your tracks. Joseph was there and down on one knee. He had the stem of a (f/c) rose in his mouth, holding open a black box that had a sparkling ring, and a note taped to his chest.
This note read: "You can stop searching now, because I am here and will always be. (Y/n), my love, will you marry me?"
You blushed and placed your hands to your gapped mouth, then nodded repeatedly. Joseph grinned, then stood up and removed the rose from his mouth before handing it to you. Soon after he did, he placed the ring on the proper finger, then pulled you into a hug. "I love you so much," he mumbled. When you pulled back, Joseph cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead. You faintly laughed when smiling largely. "I love you too," you mumbled. When he pulled you back into another embrace, you softly sniffled for you felt yourself tearing. "Where were you?" you asked. Joseph smirked when stroking your hair. "In the hallway. I was thankful you didn't lock me out," he laughed.
Ruvik
You stepped into your collage class only to smile largely. Ruvik was at the chalkboard, and he gave you a smirk before you headed up the steps and to your regular seat. Today, Ruvik was filling in for the professor, and you forgot about that until now. Soon after the room filled and students remained silent, Ruvik began to write on the board. When he looked back at you, you were doodling in your notebook, and he smirked to that. It's been a few minutes of class, and students were starting to gasp and mutter. After feeling a tap on your shoulder, you looked to where a female was pointing to. "Hm?" you hummed. When you looked towards the front of the room, your lips parted next. The whole board was covered in words of definitions.
For example, you seen the words: "Beautiful. Gorgeous. Outstanding. Brilliant. Creative. Mine."
Ruvik then reached towards you, which made you excuse yourself from your seat and go down the steps. From there, Ruvik approached you and cupped your cheeks. After he kissed your forehead, you could hear a few students cheer in awe. "Ruben, what's with all that?" you whispered. "Today's lesson is about how's there's not enough definitions in the world to describe you," he whispered. You blushed deeply, then faintly laughed when grinning. "If I don't have your love, then this life is nothing," Ruvik whispered. You blushed more, then gasped faintly when he crouched down on one knee. "Ruben," you mumbled. Ruvik smirked, then opened his other palm that held a sparkly and diamond ring. "Will you let me spend eternity with you?" Out of reaction, you cupped your mouth and grinned. You became a blushing mess, but you nodded repeatedly. "I will Ruben," you said quickly. When he grinned, he took your hand and placed on the ring. Soon after he did, he pulled himself back up and pulled you into a tight embrace. You hugged him tightly and began to smile uncontrollably. "I love you Ruben." "I love more," he mumbled.
Leslie
"Ooo, what's in the bag?" you smiled. You were sitting on the couch and scrolling through media before Leslie stepped inside the apartment me. As much as you wanted to pick him up at Beacon, Leslie begged you not to. Leslie smiled slightly, then pulled out a box from a store bag. "Puzzle," he mumbled. You smiled, then slid off the couch and sat on your knees next to the coffee table. Leslie nodded, then placed the puzzle on the table. When he did, you gave confused look to the all white box. "No picture? Damn, this is going to be challenging," you laughed. Leslie grinned, then sat beside you. When you opened it up and dumped out all of the pieces, you began to smile when looking at the images on them. "Leslie, is this a puzzle of us? It has to be! This is clearing a piece of your freckled cheeks," you said with a grin. Leslie nodded, then began to sort out the pieces. It took about thirty minutes to complete the portrait of you and Leslie. You nearly teared up when realizing that this portrait of Leslie hugging you from behind was the first picture you took with him at the park, not to mention the same day he asked you out too. Before you could compliment, you looked at the box and seen a folded and shiny paper on the inside. "Oh, there was a." You paused after opening it up.
That paper was a note, and it read: "Without you in my life, I wouldn't know how to feel completed."
You parted your lips, then looked at Leslie. Soon after you did, your eyes glanced down to a dark-blue box he held in his palm. "M-marry me?" Leslie asked. You blushed while staring down at the sparkling ring. It was white with tints of light-blue in it, in which reminded you of Leslie's eyes. You then looked at him, smiling largely when nodding. "Leslie. I will, of course. Yes," you said in near tears. After he smiled and slipped on the ring, he stood up one his knees only for you to pull him into a deep kiss. You kissed him softly, and he did the same back. "I love you. I love you," you said. When hugging him tightly soon after, Leslie kissed your forehead and held you to him. "G-good; good; good," Leslie breathed. "I w-wouldn't be happy w-without you. I w-wouldn't f-feel safe. I wouldn't c-care what t-they did to me." You nuzzled your head into his neck creak while you rubbing his back. "I love you more," he mumbled.
Stefano
Your eyes widened when you pulled open the door to the apartment complex. Across the creamy-white tile floor, there were red, rose petals leading up the stairwell. When you looked at the woman at the front desk, she gave you a big grin. You nervously smiled back to her, then followed the trails of petals. "Oh my," you whispered. As you walked up the stairwell, there were large, black and white portraits of you and Stefano. You blushed deeply as you stared and admired the pictures. Once you reached the forth floor, you gave a confused look when seeing the trail was leading the floor above. You didn't hesitate to follow the petals. When you reached the seventh floor, the top floor, you followed a trail of candles that lead to an exit to the roof. The candles lit automatically when you approached them. Once you walked up the steps that led to the roof, you pushed open the door slowly. When hearing the door creak, Stefano turned his head. He was staring off the ledge of the roof and towards the night life of Krimson City. It was late when you gotten off of work, but it gave Stefano plenty of time to do what he planned on. When he looked at you and grinned, you blushed deeply. You admired him, then followed the rose petals that formed a heart between you and him. Candles lit all around the rooftop and the air smelled of vanilla. "Stefano? What is all this for?" you asked nervously. Once you stepped into the heart, Stefano did as well. He took your hands and kissed both sets of knuckles while staring into your eyes. "I want you," he whispered. "I want you to be mine. Permanently. Darling, I need you." Your lips parted when Stefano bent down on one knee. After he released your hands, which you then covered your mouth, he pulled out a small, black box and opened it. "Darling, will you marry me?" Stefano whispered. As you stared at the ring, you began to tear up. You looked around at the sight, then back at him with a nod. "I will," you smiled. Once Stefano slipped the ring on the proper finger, you immediately placed you arms around his neck. You kissed him deeply on the lips, then laughed faintly when you felt yourself crying. "I'm a mess now," you mumbled. Stefano cupped your cheeks, then wiped your tears with his gloved thumbs. "Oh, Darling, messes are just masterpieces in their own way."