What He Does To Get Your Attention

Sebastian
Most of the days and nights of the week, Sebastian is out working a shift at the KCPD. So, you are either busy with your own thing, doing chores, or just watching a show to pass time on his arrival. However, to get your attention, Sebastian will simply starting cooking. He will cook something more for him, then make you something to eat when you start paying attention to him. For example, when he gets home, if you don't cling to him or bug him constantly, then that's when he'll get up and make a meal for you to go up to him and notice him more.
Joseph
Joseph won't admit to doing so, but you always suspect his way of getting g your attention. Almost every time you are too busy caught up in your own thing, Joseph pretends he has to go somewhere for you to notice him, love on him, and even makes you get upset a bit that he has to leave your side. He'll pretend as if Sebastian, Kidman, or someone else at the KCPD contacted him through message. Sadly, him doing this gets you and your attention every time.
Ruvik
Odd, but Ruben will stare at you until you stop whatever you are doing and look at him. If you are in class, right beside him, or focused on tending to yourself, Ruvik will watch you and always have a deep gaze on you, and you do get uncomfortable quickly. You'll occasionally call him out on his way of getting your attention, but he denies so every time. Either way, Ruvik gets what he wants in the end when you try to stop him from gawking at you.
Leslie
To get your attention, you'd think Leslie would kiss on you and hug on you. However, he doesn't do that. Instead, he does something that requires you to go to him and ask for his assistance. If you're talking on the phone, Leslie will hide your charger. If you are reading, doing chores, even filling out medical papers that requires you being focused, he'll hide your phone. Either way, Leslie will get you to notice him by asking for assistance, then becoming a big thanks in the end.
Stefano
You'd think Stefano would be touchy, clingy, affectionate, and even lustful to get your attention, but that's not true. If you are dazed off or focusing on something you need to get done for you are own personal reasons, Stefano will snap with both hands. It does get your attention quickly, because his snaps are loud, and he can snap repeatedly without them getting quiet. It does get quite frustrating and annoying, but you like to see how far you could go without sparing him attention.