When You Try To Be Kinky

Sebastian
"Talk about getting kinky with blind folding," you mumbled with your cheeks heated a light-pink. Sebastian then looked around and furrowed your brows. Even though it was late and there wasn't many shoppers at the store you first met him in, he still felt weary to that comment. You smiled when placing a cloth around your eyes, making him faintly laugh then deeply sigh. "Don't say that out loud."
You smirked, then looked around the darkness. "Geez, I'd probably fall asleep. Or think o was being held hostage," you whispered. Before you could place the cloth in the basket you held, Sebastian tugged it away. "What? No We're not doing that. I'm a detective." You dropped the cloth in the basket, then kissed cheek before scooting past you. "Doing what? I don't know what you are talking about," you grinned.
Joseph
"I love the night love of the city," you mumbled. Joseph smirked and kissed the back of your head while rubbing your arms. It was late and before you and Joseph called it a day, you wanted to take in another view of the city and this time with the window open. "It's a sight," he breathed mildly. "How about we leave the window open tonight?" you whispered. Joseph smiled, then blushed and paused when your lips pressed against the crease of your neck. "You're not meaning to leave the window open while we." "I am," you interrupted. Joseph blushed deeply with a shocked expression, then slid the window shut with a head shake. "What? No. That's not so innocent," Joseph mumble. You rolled his eyes and released him when you slid from his grip next. "Like you're are?" you mumbled under your breath.
Ruvik
"You need to relax," you mumbled. Ruvik turned his head and gave you slight narrowed eyes after hearing that comment. Ruvik was taking notes of his studies at the lab while you was sitting on the counter messing with a pen, in which you kept clicking. "I'm busy (Y/n)," Ruvik sighed. You rolled you eyes and hopped off the counter, then wandered around towards him. "Let me make you relax then." Ruvik furrowed his brows with parted lips after lying the pen on the table. You smirked and placed your hands on his wrist while hugging him from behind. "The school is closed. Just you and me." Ruvik smirked, then continued to write in his journal, making you let go with a sigh. "Not here."
Leslie
"Leslie, bite me," you whispered. Leslie stopped kissing you and gave you a head tilt with confused eyes. "N-no. That will hurt (Y/n)," Leslie whispered. Leslie was in another kissing mood, meaning as he was hovered about you and kissing you, which you both were still in clothing, he kept smothering your neck in kisses. You blushed while staring into his eyes and brushed his white hair to the side. "Leslie, it's okay. It won't hurt badly," you mumbled. Leslie looked at your neck, then shook his head quickly. "I don't w-want to hurt y-you. Kisses, s-safe. Lips soft," he whispered. Once he kissed your forehead, you just smiled with blushing cheeks. "Okay, okay."
Stefano
You softly hummed when feeling a trail of kisses being led from on your lower back and towards your shoulder. You were still in bed and halfway bundled up in blankets. It was early too, which was another reason why you weren't up and dressed like Stefano was. "Not getting up Darling?" Stefano mumbled. You shook your head and remained lying on your stomach as Stefano scooted closer to you when sitting beside you. "I don't have a reason to," you whispered. Stefano smirked when pulling your hair to the side, then kissing you cheek. "But you can give me one," you whispered. You the blushed deeply and peeked your eyes open at him. "Darling. That's not like you." You grinned as pecked your lips, then continued to stroke your hair when leaning back up. "I know. I was thinking about doing something different." "Like?" Stefano glanced into your eyes, then you looked down at his gloved hand lifting up your chin mask in his lap. "Being rough," you smiled. "Dominate, dirty talk." Stefano eye slightly widen to those words, but he then smiled when rubbed your cheek with his thumb. "Darling wanting to talk rough and be dominant in bed? I'll think about it," he smiled.