When He Tries To Be Kinky

Sebastian
After he got home from work, he expected you to be asleep and not in the shower. Either way, he was happy to place his arms around you and see you. Sebastian joined you in the shower, which wasn't a surprise to you. You placed your hands around his neck and kissed him deeply again, making Sebastian slowly pressed you against the tile wall as he remained underneath the spraying water. When a moan slipped from your lips after his thumbs rubbed up and down your v-line, Sebastian the kisses at your neck. "Sebastian, no," you said with a grin. Sebastian lifted his head up and started at you in confusion, yet he still smirked. "Hm? Not in the mood?" "No. Not in the shower." Sebastian released you, and placed yourself back underneath the warm water. "Why not? Neither of us will sweat and we'll easily be cleaned off before bed." You gave an eye roll and smirked when he cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead. "You really don't think about danger. I could slip and die naked." Sebastian was next to roll his eyes when watching you stepped out of the shower and wrap yourself in a towel. "That wouldn't happen," he mumbled. "I expected you being kinky with handcuffs, not shower sex," you faintly laughed. Once you dried yourself off while leaving the bathroom. Sebastian deeply sighed. "Of course you thought that."
Joseph
"I love you," Joseph whispered. "I love you too," you replied back. After Joseph took you out to dinner, he had to drop you back off at the apartment and go to work due to his night shift with Sebastian. Joseph kissed you deeply, and he kept kissing you even you tried to pull back. "Quick make out in the back seat?" you said softly. Surprisingly, Joseph accepted that offer, which meant you were now sitting in his lap in the back seat and still in a heated make out session with him. You smiled into the kiss while holding his cheeks, you then playfully bit his bottom lip, which caused Joseph to immediately clench your sides that he was holding down. You blushed and faintly gasped when his fingertips slipped into the waistband of your jeans, then slid over to the button. "Joseph," you breathed. "Not here and now." Joseph blushed when looking into your eyes, then glanced down. "I have tinted windows." Your lips still remained in a parted smile, you then kissed his cheek and shook your head. "Not in the back seat," you mumbled. "So unlike you," you grinned. Joseph smirked, then kissed you one last time. "Okay, okay. I have work anyways."
Ruvik
It was late and you judged stepped out of a hot bath. Instead of getting dressed, you slipped on and tied a (f/c) bathrobe around. "Ruben," you mumbled up from the stairwell of the basement. "I'm out." Ruvik was hunched over at the table, working on an experiment that involved blood and organs of a human. You gave a disgusted look only to the smell, but still went towards him. When Ruvik looked at you, his eyes slightly widened when seeing you in a robe. "I'm out," you mumbled. Ruvik smirked, then looked back down at the notes he was writing. After you caught a few of his glances, you remained downstairs for you couldn't help but to tease him. "Am I distracting you?" Ruvik deeply sighed when you stepped in front of him after he turned towards you, and made his hand be placed on your stomach in the robe's slit before slowly moving it up. Ruvik said nothing. He then stood up and lifted you into his desk that was clean in the corner, which caught you by surprise. Ruvik then began to kiss and playfully bite at your neck, causing you to rub your hands to the back of his neck and into his cloak. When you moaned, which he expected you to do, Ruvik then eased himself and placed his hands onto your bare thighs. "Maybe. Right now. On the desk." You smirked, then kissed his chin before shoving his chest lightly. "Ruben, no. Not down here or on a table. It's late to be kinky." Ruvik gave an eye roll, but smirked and backed away. "Yes, you are distracting me. I'll be up stairs soon too."
Leslie
"(Y/n), I-I ha-have to ask," Leslie mumbled. You stopped what you were doing, which was sweeping the kitchen of your apartment. "Yes, Leslie love?" you said with a smile. Today was chore day at the apartment, and as you did the major things, Leslie volunteered to wipe down the coffee table in the living room. Leslie held the clorox wipe while slowly and nervously walking to the counter. "K-kiss marks d-don't h-hurt you? Or stay forever?" Leslie asked in a concerned tone. You parted your lips to speak as your cheeks slightly blushed when looking towards the glossy floor. "Um. No. They don't hurt if your gently. And just for a long period of time. It depends. The first mark you left only lasted two days," you said. Leslie nodded, then began to fidget with the wipe. You waited for him to speak, but he remained quiet. "Why'd you ask Leslie?" Again, Leslie placed liked up at you and walked to the counter. "Be-because, I-I w-want to kiss you like that more." You blushed and remained in position once he turned away and walked to the table again. You then bit the inside of your cheek as you continued to process what he meant by that.
Stefano
"Ooh. That one is gorgeous," you whispered. Stefano smiled while slowly following you. Today he agreed to go shopping with you, all because you needed a mirror for your bedroom, since you had a bland wall. You smiled at the wide mirror that had thick, black, and marble trimming. When Stefeno stepped behind you as your felt the cold edges, he slithered his arms around your sides and placed his lips in the crease of your neck. "Stefano," you whispered with flustered cheeks. "Darling, let's use this mirror for other purposes," Stefano whispered in your ear. You blushed while holding his hands around you, but tilted your head back at him in confusion. "What do you mean other purposes?" "Look in the mirror." You looked back at the mirror and watched Stefano's reflection start to kiss down the neck of your own, making you blush more. "A third person perspective of me making love to you. Seeing your own lustful expression as I take you passionately," Stefano whispered again in your ear. "Art of sight and feeling." Your eyes slightly widened, making you blush and ease out of Stefano's grip. "Stefano that's kinda. Kinky," you mumbled. "Is it? Or is it a different idea of expression? I say get the mirror Darling," Stefano said when kissing the temple of your head when releasing you.