When You're On Your Period

(Oh my...Why does that go so well together? XD it makes sense!!!)
Sebastian
When Sebastian stepped inside his and your apartment, he expected you to be sound asleep for it was around three in the morning, but he seen you sitting in the couch watching a movie and eating a bowl of cereal in warm pajamas. "A little late for a snack, huh?" You nodded, taking another bite as he placed his shoes next to the door before approaching you. Sebastian then saw a bag of chips in your lap, making his eyes widened and look down with sealed lips. "I'm on my monthly and..I tend to eat more." You gave a light laugh only for Sebastian to give a nod and rub the back of his head with a chuckle when sitting beside you on the couch. "Anything I can do for you? You know, to help you?" You gave a small laugh, shaking your head before pecking his cheek and getting up off the couch and into the kitchen. "Just don't make me mad." You chuckled when walking back to him, Sebastian chuckled as well when pulling you close to him. "That should be easy."
Joseph
"Hey Love." Joseph smiled calmly when stepping through the door of your apartment, but when he went for a hug, you walked past him and into the kitchen from your bedroom. "Hm?" His eyebrows furrowed in concern when watching you rip off a paper towel from the roll with force. "Are you feeling alright?" When your eyes met his you gave a light sigh with a head shake and smiled, putting down the windex bottle so you could embrace him. "I'm sorry. I'm cramping badly from craps." Joseph pecked your forehead, rubbing your back with a small smile. "Come here. I may be an officer but I can be a masseuse too." As soon as you laid on your stomach on the couch, Joseph started to massage your back and there was no denying that it didn't feel relaxing. "Don't be embarrassed to tell me. I understand it's natural." "It's easier showing."
Ruvik
You gave a deep, frustrated sigh after opening up the bathroom sink cabinet to find no products for you to use when starting your period. "Damn it..Ruvik!" Ruvik appeared in your bedroom from the basement, then gave a light tap on the bathroom door. "Yes?" "I um..I started..and I have no pads." You blushed from embarrassment, then gave a light swallow when hearing no response from him. As you waited Ruvik appeared in the women's product aisle of a store, grabbing a box then appearing back in the room. "Here." When Ruvik cracked open the door and placed the wrong box inside, you gave a deep sigh. "Ruvik. Not those.." A light sigh escaped from his lips, then repeated the process once more. "These?" You couldn't help but to give a small laugh, they were a size too small but you felt bad for Ruvik. "Yeah..thank you." As you tended to yourself, Ruvik walked down the stairs of his basement with an odd expression. "I better make notes of this."
Leslie
"Ah!" You were sitting on the couch of the living room before slamming the book your were reading shut after Leslie jogged into the room, shutting the bedroom door before attacking his nails with his teeth. Today Leslie was over for he didn't have any medical exams today, the two of you were making small talk before Leslie had to use the bathroom. "Leslie? What's wrong?" You cupped his cheeks before his hand grabbed your wrist. "Blood. A lot..lot blood." You gave confused, (e/c) eyes as he tugged you to the bathroom and pointed at the trash can, making you blush from embarrassment slightly. "Oh..Leslie..girls bleed when they..um...pee? At certain times." You then gave a light throat clear and stared up into Leslie's eyes to see him staring back at you before he gave a nod and left the bathroom. "Yes, yes. Certain times." You gave a light sigh, smirking out of relief after leaving the bathroom to see Leslie digging through your kitchen drawer. "Leslie?" "Bandaid. Stop bleeding. Help (Y/n)..feel better." "No..Leslie."

(Hope you enjoyed this! More to come soon! So sorry for slow updates and if some are iffy!)