Random Scenario: When He Gets You Flowers

(Keeper. I love ya bro. But you were difficult as hell for me!! XD scared me too!!! My sister was like the boss at beating him, I'm the oldest by the way. So each time I saw him I was like •-• Bruh. NO!! XD)
Sebastian
"Hey thare." You mumbled to Sebastian as you brushed your teeth for it was late and he had just gotten back from work. Sebastian smirked, both hands were behind his back, which made you give playful and narrowed (e/c) eyes towards him before going back into the bathroom. "Whatcha got there Sebby?" Sebastian gave a faint chuckle and sit on the bed for you heard him do so as you washed off your toothbrush. "Don't worry. It's for you." You blushed slightly as you approached him with a confused expression and with your arms crossed. "Hm?" After giving a nod, Sebastian removed his hand from his back and handed you a glass ball, which was heavy, filled with flowers. "It's a paperweight. Figured you'd use as decoration instead of its actual purpose." You blushed more, spinning the ball that was cupped in your hands with a grin. When you made eye contact with Sebastian, you placed your hand around him and hugged him tightly. "I love it. Thank you and love you, Sebby." "I love you too."

Joseph You gave a throat clear as you walked up the steps of your apartment complex and to your room after work

Joseph
You gave a throat clear as you walked up the steps of your apartment complex and to your room after work. "Joseph, you here?" After stepping inside and placing your camera bag on the counter, you then gave a small smile towards him when he stepped out of the bedroom. "I am. Oh and don't come in here just yet." You gave a confused look but you smiled as you placed your shoes next to the door before slowly walking towards the bedroom. "Did you break something?" You took a step back when he stepped in front of you, he was giving a calm smile before looking down as he pulled you into the bedroom. At first look, you seen on your dresser was a case full of pink flowers in a mini coffee table looking stand with black rocks around the vase. "They're cherry blossoms." Your lips remained parted as you looked back at him, then at the flowers. "Wow..thank you." You hugged him from the side as Joseph gave a chuckle and kissed your hand after removing it from him. "You're welcome Love."

Ruvik "Rube-!" Your lips remained parted after you stopped speaking for when you opened up the apartment room door, the first thing you saw was a red vase filled with red roses and sunflowers, on the marble countertop of the kitchen

Ruvik
"Rube-!" Your lips remained parted after you stopped speaking for when you opened up the apartment room door, the first thing you saw was a red vase filled with red roses and sunflowers, on the marble countertop of the kitchen. "Ruvik?" The basement door was shut, meaning that he wasn't in there, but when you approached the flowers you noticed a white tag on one of the rose stems. And it read: "Visiting a doctor that I used to know. Sunflowers were my sister's favorite. Roses well, I'm sure there yours. If not, either way, they can't compare to the beauty of your appearance." You blushed deeply as you felt a sunflower's petal, only to smile with a small laugh following afterwards. "Oh, Ruben..I told you. You're not a monster. Too sweet to be one even if you don't wanna admit it." You mumbled to yourself as you placed the flowers in the corner counter, smiling uncontrollably before giving a light sigh.

Leslie "Leslie, don't walk so fast

Leslie
"Leslie, don't walk so fast." You gave a faint chuckle when Leslie stopped walking, staring at the ground with his fingers interlocked with his other hand. You then gave a small smile to Leslie, holding onto his wrist as the two of you proceeded to walk down the sidewalk that lead to the park. Leslie's eyes then glanced over to a flower stand, making him slip out of your grip without you noticing for you kept making small talk and walking. "Flowers. Give pretty girl flowers. Leslie take?" Without getting a response, Leslie took a bouquet and walked back to you. "Les-." Your eyes slightly widened when Leslie placed a small, bouquet of flowers in your hand, making you blush up at his smiling face. "(Y/n) like? Make you happy?" You smiled and latched your arms around his sides carefully but when you pulled back with a glance towards the flower stand, you seen the old man that sold the flowers give you a smile. "Thank you Leslie. And you make me happy." After pecking Leslie on the cheek, he held onto your arm and continued to walk with you.

(Hope you enjoyed this! More to come soon! So sorry for slow updates and if some are iffy!)