His Own Way Of Telling You That He Loves You

(Leslie! Ughhh, I love you so much!!!!)

Sebastian
Sebastian's way of letting you know that he loves you without having to say it, is rather heart melting. You'd think it'd be his teasing that shows you how much he loves you, but it's actually by lifting your chin. Whatever you are rambling on about an issue, someone, or just something random, Sebastian will lift your chin and make you stare into his eyes in order for you to stop talking. He'll always have a smirk when he does too, and he'll do the same thing when having to part ways with you.
Joseph
Joseph does show he loves you a lot by his words, but it's mainly by doing small gestures for you too. Such as tucking you in while you're asleep, running you a bath, helping you get dressed, and brushing your hair for you, and doing chores for you too. Everything Joseph does for you is occasionally and a constant reminder that you are very important and special to him.
Ruvik
Ruben's special way of telling you he loves you without words, is when he takes and places your hand on his chest where his heart is. Ruben will always look at you when doing so, and this is his way of showing you that he loves you during the situations you least expect it, such as when you're mad, when your asleep, or when you are upset or scared.
Leslie
No matter what, Leslie will always use his words to try to express how much he loves you, but there are very special moments where he will take your hand and press his cheek against your palm. This is Leslie's own way of telling you that he loves you without having to say it. Other than kisses, Leslie will do this to calm you down when you are upset, scared, or angry, and in apology too.
Stefano
Stefano buying you gifts, complimenting you, or even touching on you isn't his way of reminding you that he loves you without having to express it through words. Just the way Stefano stares at you automatically lets you know he loves you. He will always have a calm smile or smirk, and no matter what you are talking about or what you are doing, or how far away he is from you, the way he stares at you causes you to stop and give him the same dazed look.