When You Play With His Hair

Sebastian
You woke up and rubbed your eyes only to see Sebastian already up and in the bathroom and combing back his hair. He was getting ready for work too. "About time. I need you to kiss me goodbye," Sebastian grinned. You narrowed your eyes with a smile as you groaned. "Let me play with your hair. Please?" He gave a smirk then an eye roll while facing towards you. "I have to leave soon." For some reason, his hair looked so soft to the point you wanted to mess with it. He was next to sigh, then handed you his comb and sat on the edge of the bed. "You have that damn look that gets me every time," Sebastian huffed. You smirked as you started to comb it another way. "Hey, don't." You tighten the grip on his hair, then kissed his ear. "Just trust me." He gave a deeper sigh and held his chin up with his palm. "Fine." You ruffled up his hair with a smile then combed it down, his hair touched a little past the tip of his nose when you looked at him. You combed back his hair to the way he usually has it, but forgot a strand and started to faintly laugh. "Now you're a unic-." He kissed you deeply before you finished your sentence. You then slid the strand back and cupped his cheeks afterwards. "Now you look hot."
Joseph
When Joseph groaned, you smirked and continued to run your fingers through his dark hair. Joseph got home late, and unfortunately he had paperwork to fill out before having to deliver it back at the KCPD around ten. You were asleep when he got home, but you ever up waking up shortly after yo use the bathroom. You didn't for you noticed Joseph was at the kitchen table with his head down. "I have to get this done," Joseph sighed. You sat nothing as you stood behind him. You continued to comb your fingers through his hair and added in soft scratches on his back. "I know," you whispered. "But take a short break though." Joseph smirked against the table, then sighed again with another groan. He was feeling himself become tired, yet he didn't mind it. Although, when you noticed this you immediately stopped. "Love, no," Joseph softly whined. You kissed his cheek, then headed back towards the bedroom. "You have work to do." "That wasn't a long enough break," he whined again.
Ruvik
Ruvik watched you brush your hair from the doorway of the bedroom while you were in the bathroom. You kept smiling when glancing up at him, which made him keep smirk as well. "Ruben," you mumbled. Ruvik appeared behind you, but he was now leaning against the bathroom doorway. "Hm?" "Is it possible for me to play with your hair? And see you back then too?" Ruvik eyes widened when he uncrossed his arms. You placed down your brush and turn towards him with a soft smile, making Ruvik smile slightly as well. "I was young." "I know you were still a child, but can I? If it's possible?" Ruvik cupped your cheeks, kissed your forehead, then placed his head against yours. "I will make anything possible for you." Shortly after that was said, you ended up falling asleep and you were in Ruvik's old bedroom. You knew what it looked like through dreams when you asked, but you now got to see young Ruben. When you pushed open the bedroom door, you smiled towards the young, blonde boy playing the piano. This was a memory, meaning you couldn't talk to him or he could see you either. A first you were frowning, but now you were smiling when playing with his soft, blonde locks while looking at his young, concentrated expression. As you were playing with his hair, Ruvik was smirking and doing the same with yours in reality.
Leslie
"Leslie, no," you faintly laughed. "I'm just playing with your hair for fun." Leslie blushed while glancing to the side. "Oh, right," he whispered. When Leslie was trying to help you out in chores by folding clothes in the living room and next to the sofa, you took advantage of this opportunity to finally mess around with his soft white hair. Leslie gets rather aroused when you play with his hair, this is why you don't know this often. As Leslie slowly stopped folding a shirt, you combed his hair to the side with your fingers. He hummed and started to flutter his eyes shut as you continued to twirl your fingers. "Leslie? You awake?" you faintly laughed. Leslie hummed as he nodded. You smiled more, then started to comb his locks back as if you had hair gel in your palms. After a few more minutes of doing this went by, Leslie tilted his head back. When he did, you smiled largely to his sleepy form. You cupped his freckled cheeks and kissed his forehead. "I love you so much."
Stefano
"Darling, are you getting ready for bed?" Stefano asked. You were in the bathroom at the time when Stefano stepped into the apartment after returning from his studio. "Yes," you said when opening the door. You were in one of his button ups with underwear underneath. This made him smirk with a head tilt as you approached him. "You look stunning." You blushed, then stopped in front of him when he sat on the edge of the bed.  When he held your hips and pulled you into his lap, you started to comb his hair. This made Stefano look in the opposite direction. "Let me. Please," you whispered. It's not that Stefano didn't like you playing with his hair, he felt rather embarrassed when you tried to uncover his eye. Although, he won't admit that it you. Stefano smirked and closed his eye as you combed his hair with your fingertips, ruffled the back, and even flattened down his bangs. You softly smiled when you pushed his bangs to side, making Stefano glance down. "Stefano, you're so handsome," you whispered. Stefano grinned, then rested his forehead  on your shoulder and softly hummed in your neck crease. "Darling. You are such a beautiful creation in the world."