His Worst Bad Habit

Sebastian
Swearing isn't his worst habit, and that's quite shocking. Sebastian's worst habit is leaving the toilet seat up. He will not admit this, but it is true. At least eight times a month, got have a bad encounter of falling into the toilet when using the bathroom late when Sebastian gets home from a night shift.
Joseph
Believe it or not, Joseph has a bad habit of stating the obvious and denying the obvious. For example, when it deals with him, like being jealous, Joseph will deny the fact you called him out on something. He does this because he feels as if being the jealous, clingy, and emotional type isn't a good thing. Now if someone is hitting on you, lying about something, or when he notices what's going on around him, Joseph will make his thoughts and opinions very clear.
Ruvik
Finishing your sentence or interrupting you while you are talking is Ruben's worst habit. Although, you're not the only one he uses this habit on. No matter who it is, Ruben will interrupt just to make a comment, finish the sentence, or correct the statement. At times this does get annoying, but he denies he does so each time you call him out on it.
Leslie
Besides chewing his nails and wondering off, Leslie has a bad habit of twirling his hair. When he's anxious, bored, or lost in thought he'll curl the ends of his hair repeatedly. It is cute, but it's also a pain to get the knots out. He'll always apologize and you'll have to stop him by pulling his hand away, but it's still adorable and uncontrollable.
Stefano
Invading your personal space. Stefano never lets you have alone time and that's his worst habit. He's not always clingy or touchy, but he has to be in the same room as you. Even when you go to take a bath, Stefano will sit next to the tub or just stand in the doorway. He says he's admiring you and keeping you company whenever you call him out in it, but you know there's more than that to it.