Random Scenario: If He Got You A Pet

Sebastian
"I hope she doesn't kill me. You think she'll get mad if I brought you home? I guess we'll see," Sebastian mumble to himself when walking down the block that led to the apartment, with a puppy in his arms. He was petting it's stomach as he held it bridal style. "(Y/n). Beautiful. You up?" It was late but not too late so Sebastian didn't know whether or not you were up or asleep. After hearing him come inside, you stepped out of your bedroom only to gasp with your hands to your mouth. "Don't get mad. I found him wondering on the highway. Um. Meet Biscuit." You smiled, taking the dog in your arms with a small laugh while petting its forehead. "He's cute. Awe, Sebastian m." After kissing Sebastian's cheek, he smirked and looked down at the dog, scratching his stomach. "Well. I didn't know whether or not you'd expect Biscuit. Yes, I named him that because it's something you would call him." You faintly laughed when kissing the dog's head. "Thank you. And I like him and the name."

Joseph After placing a bowl in the kitchen sink for you were sitting on your couch eating cereal, you went to the door quickly after hearing a pounding

Joseph
After placing a bowl in the kitchen sink for you were sitting on your couch eating cereal, you went to the door quickly after hearing a pounding. "Sorr-. Joseph?!" Your lips parted when watching Joseph holding something soaking in black oil in one hand as his other hand was stopping the liquid from dripping on the ground. While you waited outside the bathroom, trying to peek over Joseph's shoulder, you soon gasped when he turned around with an orange kitten in his hand. "Awe!" "I found him outside on the sidewalk. Seems he crawled out of a car?" When Joseph wrapped the kitten in a towel, he then handed it to you and kissed your forehead as you petted the kitten. "You can keep it." "Thank you!" You hugged him with one arm, then sat on the bed and cuddled the cat as Joseph sat beside you and smiled. "You want to name it since you found him?" "He reminds me of a Baxter." You smiled, kissing the kitten once more after it meowed. "Baxter it is!"

Ruvik"Excuse me! Can we offer you a kitten? They're free

Ruvik
"Excuse me! Can we offer you a kitten? They're free." Ruvik stopped walking and looked towards an old woman, who was giving away kittens from a box. "No, thank you." "Oh please! She's the last one." Ruvik gave a light sigh, looking in the box only to see a spotted kitten meowing and shaking. "When Ruvik appeared in the house, he placed the kitten on the ground just in time for you to walk into the living room. "Ruben. Where did you find it?" As you slowly lowered to your knees with the kitten meowing and walking to you, Ruvik smirked. "In a box. I named her Rain." You gave a small smile as you played with the kitten's tail, then looked up at Ruvik when he sat on the ground beside you. "Awe! She's pretty. Thank you!"

LeslieLeslie gave you a weary smile when placing a box with a pet store logo on the coffee table in front of you for you were sitting on the couch when he arrived to your apartment

Leslie
Leslie gave you a weary smile when placing a box with a pet store logo on the coffee table in front of you for you were sitting on the couch when he arrived to your apartment. "What's this?" After you pulled it close, Leslie sat beside you and started to fiddle with his hands. "T-Tatiana said it's fo-for us." When you opened up the box you gave parted lips when seeing a small, fluffy dog looking up at you. "Awe! Leslie!" "P-Puffles." You smiled and kissed Leslie's cheek with a laugh as the puppy crawled into your lap, then over to Leslie's. "Awe, okay. Thank you!" "Yes. (Y/n) like," Leslie grinned.

Stefano Stefano gave a yawn when walking towards the apartment complex from his studio

Stefano
Stefano gave a yawn when walking towards the apartment complex from his studio. When Stefano pushed open the door of the complex, he watched a kitten run inside the store. "Oops." "Kitty!" When you walked down the stairwell, for you planned on checking the mail, you gave parted lips as soon as you picked up the kitten when it turned the corner. "Awe! Stefano. She's pretty." Stefano gave you a confused look before he smirked and went over to you and looked at the cat. "Yes, I just found it." As you cuddled the cat, Stefano grinned when you seeing kiss it's forehead. "Did you name her?" "Marble. Her eyes look like marbles." You smiled, kissing Stefano's cheek before handing him the kitten. "I'll go get the mail real quick! I love you so much Stefano!" After kissing him once more before walking away, Stefano looked at the kitten that was staring up at him. "My lucky Marble."

"