Movie Date Night

Sebastian
~Why Him?~
"I hope your father isn't like this towards me," Sebastian mumbled. You gave a faint laugh as you munched on chips next to him. "Come on. You're not out of control like this guy," you whispered. You and Sebastian decided to go see a movie as a date. You were cuddled up next to him with snacks and wrapped in his jacket for warmth. "Tch. You're right." You gave an eye roll with a smirk. "Of course I am," you chuckled after taking the fountain drink from his hand, slurping it loudly. "Maybe the roles are switched," he smirked. You smiled to Sebastian kissing your hand, in fact he did that throughout the entire movie. He laughed along with you and would make comments as well.
Joseph
~The Vow~
"What would happen if I lost my memory?" You asked. You were sitting next to Joseph in the theater. The two of you were on a movie date. He placed his hand on your and kissed your cheek when you laid your head on his shoulder. "I would stay with you matter what and try to make you fall back in love with me as well." You blushed and turned him towards you so that you could deeply kiss him. He blushed and looked back towards the movie as you did the same. Once it ended, he tried to win you a prize in the game room. Sadly he didn't get a plushy, only a keychain but it still made you as happy.
Ruvik
~Split~
You clenched Ruvik's arm as you stared at the screen. Ruvik glanced down at you with a smirk and held your hand. The two of you went to the movies as a date night to get away from your collage work and from Ruvik's stressing experiments. You were wrapped in a blanket and eating snacks that the two of you snuck in. "That's so creepy," you whispered. You then gave a small yelps along with others in the audience. Since you and him were on the top row and spaced away from others, you could talk in peace and not have anyone else elbowing the each of you. "Someone isn't sleeping tonight," Ruvik chuckled. You kissed his cheek then filled your mouth with popcorn as he pulled you closer. Throughout the movie, Ruvik would keep making small jokes towards you each time you jumped, but he would also be taken by surprise as well.
Leslie
~The Secret Life of Pets~
"Isn't this cute Leslie?" You asked. You hugged his arm and bundled up to him closer than before. Leslie smile with a nod. He even faintly laughed as well. At first, you were nervous on taking Leslie to the theater, you were afraid that the sound will be too loud for him or that he would get made fun of. Luckily, neither of that happened. "Y-yes," he whispered. He kissed the temple of your head and rubbed your arm after pulling up the blanket, which you brought, around you more. Throughout the movie, Leslie would mainly pay attention to you. He didn't mind the movie much, but he did think the little bird was cute and talked about getting one. You listened to him, it made you smile more than anything.
Stefano
~Fifty Shades of Grey~
You gave a flustered expression as Stefano requested two movie tickets to the popular movie that took everyone by surprise. "I thought we were watching a comedy?" You mumbled. Stefano locked his arm with yours, then lead you into the theater. "This is a comedy, Darling. It's going to make me laugh at all the ways pleasing a woman, knowing I can do better to you," he whispered. You blushed more, but soon gave an eye roll when he chuckled. "You confuse me sometimes." Durning the movie, Stefano held you close. At times he would try to pull you into his lap, but you wouldn't let him. Throughout the movie, you held onto Stefano's arm and cuddled into his chest as he stroked your hair or fed you a snack. He would also make seductive comments, but mainly kept the two of you paying attention to the movie.