When He Hears You Sing

(Pewdiepie!!! XD thought I'd just put this as the cover photo.)
Sebastian
"Hello? Hey." You smiled, holding your cellphone to your ear with your shoulder as you used both of your hands to wash dishes. "Can I put you on hold?" "Sure." You even gave a nod with your response, you dried off one of your hands and placed him on speaker. As you washed the dishes, scrubbing them with bubbles, you began to hum.
"The colors conflicted. As the flames, climbed into the clouds. I wanted to fix this. But couldn't stop from tearing it down."
"Linkin Park?" You froze in position with parted lips and widened eyes towards the phone. "Yeah..why didn't you tell me you were back?" You heard Sebastian smirk, making you blush from embarrassment and give a smile. "No reason." "Of course.."
Joseph
You smiled and sat in the passenger seat of Joseph's car after he held the door open for you. The two of you were on your way to do grocery shopping and to go eat lunch together before he had to return back to work, which he was going to work night shift. As he parked at a red light, about to speak, you gave parted lips when hearing a familiar song play on the radio.
"You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away. You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play. I'm walking to your house, nobody's home. Just me and you and you and me alone."
When the music was turned down, you looked at Joseph with a confused look and light pink cheeks when making eye contact with him. "What?" Joseph smirked, pushing up his glasses while glancing at the red light then at you. "Just wanted to hear you sing instead of the radio." You blushed more, smiling more as well when looking back out the window. "Fine, I'll turn it back up." "Hehe."
Ruvik
It was dark out but you weren't at your apartment and neither was Ruvik at his. Instead, you were sitting in an empty classroom, up on the third row, working on an assignment with headphones in your ear. As for Ruben, he was in the science building, working on experiments while waiting for you.
"I'm ready to bury all of my bones. I'm ready to lie but say I won't. So tell me your secrets and join me in pieces to rot in this garden made of stones."
Your lips parted into a smile when your earphone was pulled from your left ear, causing you to left up your head. When you glanced over to the side, you seen Ruvik smirking at you from under his hood, which covered his eyes at the time. "Singing too loud?" You blushed when Ruvik kissed your ear, then sat up straight before standing up. "No..not loud enough." "Too bad."
Leslie
You couldn't wait for Leslie to come to your apartment, he was allowed by his nurse but only for an hour. You were sitting on the floor of the living room, on your knees, folding up clothes you took out of the washer down stairs. You hummed but eventually that humming turned into mouthed lyrics.
"Shot like a rocket up into the sky. Nothing could stop me tonight. You make me feel invincible. Earthquake, powerful. Just like a tidal wave. You make me brave. You're my titani-."
You were cut off in the middle of your sentence after hearing a door slam shut behind you, but when you turned, it was just Leslie trying to sneak into your room. "Beautiful voice." You blushed, looking down only for Leslie to walk up and sit next to you, placing his hand on yours. "Thank you Leslie. It's just a song I have stuck in my head." When Leslie laid his head on your shoulder, you blushed even more with a calm smile. "K-keep singing. If you don't mind? Please." "I'll try.."

(Hoped you enjoyed this! More to come soon. These are just some songs I listened to throughout the day. List of songs below and in order if interested.)
Linkin Part-Burn It Down
Melanie Martinez-Play Date
Motionless in White-Eternally Yours
Skillet-Invincible