Apologies/Making Up

Sebastian
Even though he grabbed his keys, Sebastian didn't leave the area. He didn't even go sit in his car. He was sitting on the back step of the apartment and taking in a long drag of a cigarette. Sebastian hardly smoked. Only times when he is over stressed he'll have on lit and take long and slow drags. As he looked down at the files he still clenched on his grip, he noticed his own engagement ring. "I really fucked up," Sebastian mumbled. You had the bedroom door locked and you were curled up in bed. You were still crying due to the ring on your finger kept reminding you of what he said to you. He was back in the apartment and heading towards the bedroom door. He hesitated to knock or even jiggle the knob, but he took in a deep breath and did so anyways. "(Y/n), I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I fucked up. I know. You don't have to forgive me. Hell, I hate me too right now." You said nothing, then sat up when hearing something being pushed underneath the door. "You have the right to know. I was just. Scared," Sebastian said. "STEM will have us set for life. We can have our future so much sooner. That's if I make it through it, and I know I will." You read through the contract that was crinkled. You were sitting against door, but stood up just to unlock it. When you did, Sebastian took a step back and extended his arms to you. He pulled you into his grip, and you didn't back away even the slightest. "I'm sorry. I should have talked this about it with you," he mumbled. "I shouldn't have looked thro-." "No, no. I'm the one at fault for this. Okay? I'm the one who fucked up," Sebastian interrupted. You only nodded, but Sebastian still held you in his grip again. "I love you. I am sorry I let anger get the best of me," he mumbled. You felt yourself softly smile, then hummed and hugged him again. "I love you too. And I do too at times," you smirked. Sebastian grinned slightly, then started to stroke your hair. "Believe me, I know."
Joseph
In order to calm your nerves, you decide to take a bath. After stripping down and getting into the warm water, you sighed and leaned back. You thought about the argument, then began to groan when starting to mumble to yourself. As for Joseph, who knocked on the bedroom door, his thoughts were starting to overwhelm himself as well. When you didn't answer the door, Joseph opened it up only to see the bathroom light on. He heard the bath running, so he cleared his throat and headed that way. You heard a knock at the door, but you didn't say anything. Since you didn't, Joseph let himself in. He smiled gently and you did too, but there was still tension. "Enjoying your bath?" You nodded as you relaxed in the water, you then sighed and sat up. "I'm sorry. I ov-." "I'm sorry. I know you are stressed. And I should have told you why I didn't take it." When Joseph sat beside the tub, he took your hand and kissed you deeply. You blushed while smiling, then sighed. When you scooted back and pulled your legs close, you then looked at him when he grabbed a towel from the rack. "If I would have took that raise, then we would have to move." You furrowed your brows, then looked at the water once more. "And trust me. Not to a good place. Undercover cop actually." You felt your heart skip a beat, but when you looked at Joseph you then nodded. "I'm so sorry for snapping," you mumbled. When Joseph stood up, you did the same. He then hugged a towel around you and helped you stepped out of the tub. "It's okay. I love you. I love you so very much," he said when pulling you into a hug.
Ruvik
Ruvik let you walk down the hall, but he stopped you at the stairwell. "Move," you said harshly. When you tried to walk past Ruben, you ended up having your wrist grabbed. "Let go!" Ruvik didn't let you go. He backed you against the wall by your wrist, then held your cheeks. "Listen to me. Please," Ruvik whispered. Even though tears swelled your eyes still, you couldn't help but to glare at him in anger. You tried to squirm from his grip, but Ruvik didn't release you. "What I did was wrong. I know. I am sorry." "You gave me a nightmare about me risking my life. You just watched on the in and outside." Soon after years dripped from eyes and off your chin, Ruvik released you and pulled you close. You hugged him tightly and he did the same to you, while rubbing your back. "I know. I'm sorry. I have no excuse." Ruvik sighed, then slowly sat on the ground with you going down with him. From there, he pulled you close and began to stroke your hair. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Call me a monster, because I am one," he whispered. You said nothing and only held yourself to him. Shortly after you caught your breath, you sat up and cupped his cheeks. "Ruben. It's okay. It's just. You promised me." Ruvik stared into your eyes, then sighed and pulled your hands from his cheeks. "I love you." You slightly smiled, then smiled more after he kissed your knuckles, then your cheek. "I love you too Ruben," you whispered.
Leslie
An hour went by after that incident. Instead of going home, you remained at Beacon. Leslie was stuck in a cell for those who misbehaved, and his arms were pulled behind his back due to the straight jacket. You took in a deep breath when one of the guards unlocked the door to his monitored cell. Once shut inside, you seen Leslie sitting in the corner and rocking himself as he talked. "Leslie," you whispered. Leslie said nothing to you. He didn't even look at you, but you could tell that he had been crying heavily. "Leslie," you said again when crouching down beside him. "No love me. Don't love me. I'm bad. I'm bad," he stuttered. You felt yourself getting emotional, but you had to keep calm. You scooted closer to Leslie, then cupped his cheeks and made his eyes stare into yours. "Leslie. No. You're not bad. It's okay. One mistake doesn't make you a bad person for the rest of your life," you mumbled. Leslie sniffled and began to tremble, but you pulled him closer when sitting up on your knees. As he nuzzled his head into your neck crease, you began to undid the straps of his jacket. "I love you Leslie. But what you did to him was wrong. He was just seeing if I was okay because I bumped my head." Leslie widened his eyes when he felt himself began loose, and that's when he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly. "I'm sorry. S-s-so s-sorry. Leslie apologize. No hurt you again. No hurt anymore," he sobbed. You only stroked his hair as he cried, but you also gently smiled to his grip around you. "I forgive you Leslie," you whispered.
Stefano
After that incident with Stefano, you went straight back to the apartment. You were mumbling to yourself the whole way and you didn't bother stopping and going back to him. His words were making you more mad by the step you took away from him. "All your art has dead bodies. I don't complain. Psycho," you mumbled. As you took your keys out of your hand bag that also held your camera, you ended up groaning after dropping them. However, when you reached down to get them, they weren't there. "Stefano. I am in no mood right now," you huffed. Stefano was beside you, leaning against the wall next to the door, and clenching your keys in his fist. "Darling, I'm in no mood for this either." When you looked at him, you were glaring as you crossed your arms. He didn't give you that same expression back though. Instead, Stefano sighed and straightened his posture. "You had every right to slap me, my dear. After all, I did put you down in a way that I shouldn't have." You chewed your inner cheek as you glared at him still, but your expression changed when Stefano swayed his bangs to the side and exposed his scarred eye. "Darling. When I said you're art wasn't that of true beauty, I meant it in a way that someone like me would understand." Even though you were mad at Stefano, who cupped your cheeks softly, you still blushed to his touch and accent. "True beauty isn't what the eye sees. Your photography expresses moments, not beauty. Skyscrapers, night life, and even pieces of glass with reflections. Meaningful." As you stared into Stefano's eye, he sighed heavily and then took your hand and placed your keys into your palm. "True beauty comes within, my dear," he whispered. Once your hand closed around the keys, you arms latched around Stefano's neck and pulled yourself to him. "I'm so sorry," you mumbled. Stefano only smirked, but he also held you close and gently rocked you. "All is forgiven my darling."