When He Gives You A Piggy Back Ride

Sebastian
"(Y/n), beautiful. You gotta evacuate the area." You gave a small groan as you rolled onto your side, Sebastian shook your shoulders once more. "Why?" you softly groaned. "Because there is a psycho bastard on the loose in this part of the city. He's going into apartments and holding hostages," Sebastian sighed. You gasp and sat up, but Sebastian calmed you by holding your cheeks. "Don't panic. It's okay. I have you a hotel room booked and have your clothes packed." You smiled when he kissed your head. Shortly after changing into a baggy sweater and shorts, Sebastian continued to smile at your tires expression. "Hop on." Sebastian then turned and crouched down, letting you crawl onto his back and hold him tightly as he made his was down staircase, which made you start to fall back asleep on him. "Don't drool on me now." "Too late Sebby."
Joseph
Unfortunately for you and Joseph, the day the two of you don't take the car to go grocery shopping at the store three blocks down, it started to rain. You gave a small laugh as you held Joseph's hand while the other tried to cover your head with the magazine. Joseph chuckled too but gave a small gasp when you almost slipped but luckily he caught you. "I shouldn't have wore flats," you mumbled. "Here." Joseph crouched down and looked at you and gave you a grin, making you smile and get onto his back. Instead holding the magazine over you, you held it over Joseph to keep his glasses from getting sprinkled on more. You gave him a kiss on the cheek as he held onto you, giving a small smile. "Seems we should have too the ca-." "Don't say it."
Ruvik
You gave a small sigh for phone was dead and it was dark out. Yo were in the city and halfway to the apartment while thinking of Ruvik and how he must be acting. You then gave a small yelp after bumping into someone, but when you looked up you slightly smile towards Ruvik as he gave you narrowed eyes slightly. "Here. Get on." You did so, you gotten onto Ruvik's back after he crouched down. When you did, he started to walk with a small and deep sigh. "Ruben." "Hm?" You hugged onto Ruvik tightly, pressing your forehead against the back of his as he held you up more with a grunt. "I'm sorry." You smiled a bit after feeling your hand getting pecked softly, then rubbed with his thump as he smirked. "It's okay. I'm glad you're okay, and you're getting a ride, so be happy." "I'll always be with you," you mumbled.
Leslie
Once again you and Leslie were outside and at the park for the skies were cloudy and he needed a walk to calm himself. When you stopped to look at a few ducks at the small pond, you saw something move in the corner of your (e/c) eyes. You then saw Leslie beside moving his hands around, so you just shrugged and went back to watching the ducks swim. "C-cute?" You gave him a smile and a nod before you screamed and rushed behind him. You jumped onto Leslie's back, making him tense as your arms wrapped around his neck. "Frog!" Leslie looked down and watched the frog jump around as he trembled. Leslie then smiled and started to slowly walk and keep you from slipping off his back. "S-safe. (Y/n). Safe," Leslie smiled. You hugged him and kissed his cheek with a faint sigh. "You're the best."
Stefano
You gave a small grown as you stepped out of Stefano's studio, along himself. The two of you watching a crowd of people rush by and each time you tried to go with the rushing people to a scene, you kept getting violently bumped into. "Darling, you okay?" You gave a nod towards Stefano as he placed a hand on your shoulder and pulled you back to giving slight narrowed eyes. "Peasants. Here." He pulled you back into the lobby, then crouched down, making you give a confused look when he looked at you with a small smile. "You're going to miss it your opportunity if you don't climb on." You smiled as well, then hopped onto his back. Stefano started to walk down the street with you latched to him as he held you up as he while your hand. "Isn't this fun?" "Thank you." "Anything for you, Darling."