First Time

Sebastian
Once you unlocked the door for Sebastian, you gave him a tight hug. He's been gone for two days. His shifts have been messing up too ever since an issue with down at the Beacon Mental Hospital. "I missed you," you said. You then yelped when he lifted you up and spun you around. "I missed you too," he mumbled. Once he sat on the couch, you still in your grip and facing him, he kissed your chin. You cupped his cheeks and began to kiss him, deeply without any pauses. Sebastian gripped his hands around your sides as you leaned up. When he pulled back, he began to kiss down your neck before you stopped him. "Sebastian.." you whispered. Sebastian pulled back and relaxed. He looked concerned. Before he could apologized, you hugged him. "I'm ready if you are." You both smiled when he pulled away. "I am," he mumbled. He lifted you up and carried you to the bedroom. Your eyes locked with his gaze the whole way there. He kissed your lips, then your forehead. "I love you." "I love you too Sebastian." Two hours later, your eyes fluttered open only to see Sebastian asleep. You were in his grip and rubbing up his bare chest. When you closed your eyes, you smiled to the feeling of your cheek being stroked. "You are my everything," he whispered. You smiled more, then blushed when he kissed your forehead and pulled you into his chest.
Joseph
"Ahaha!" you laughed. Joseph chuckled as well when playfully grabbing your sides and kissing you on your cheek. He had the day off, it was early in the morning too. He was taking a shower before you joined him, once that happened you were now lying on the bed, on your back, wrapped in a towel. Joseph was above you and in a towel of his own, which was around his waist. "I love you so much," he said. His fingers interlocked with yours, he kissed your nose then your neck. As he pinned you down, you realized how deep his kissing were getting and lower they were getting as well. "Joseph, stop." Joseph did so. He even released you and rolled onto his rear with his hand to his face. You sat up a bit and looked at him with blushing cheeks. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I didn't mean to come off like that. I." You silenced him after kissing his cheek. You took his hand and placed it to your cheek. "Joseph, I'm ready if you are." You blushed as he did the same with s bigger smile. He then rolled back over you and kissed you deeply again, his hand still on your cheek. Joseph laid on his back ah hour later, although you and him were both asleep. He fell asleep to while rubbing your back, and you fell asleep to him expressing his love for you. It ended the love making amazing in your eyes.
Ruvik
You sighed once stepping into your room, you even shut the door with a small groan. It's been a long night and you just wanted to relax. Once you pulled off your shirt, Ruvik appeared behind you and began to rub up and down your arms as you looked through your closet. "I missed you too Ruben." Ruvik smirked, kissing the back of your head. Once you found a shirt, he grabbed it and threw it to the side. "What was that for?" you asked with a small laugh. Your hand was then taken, which caused you to be flustered. "I want to admire you. I want to feel all of you. I want to make love to you," he whispered. You blushed even more. Ruvik pulled you close to him, then looked down when you did the same. "I'm sorry," he continued. "I shouldn't." "Ruben," you said. You pulled off his cloak's hood, then helped remove it from his arms before tossing it to the side, which made the both of you smile. "I want to admire you too. I want you to make love to me," you mumbled. With that being said, an hour later Ruvik stroked your hair as you laid with your back to him. He held you close and gave you soft kisses on the shoulder. You fell asleep before he did, but he didn't mind. He admired every little detail of you, which made him smile. "You have my heart," he said. "My one and my only love."
Leslie
You smiled when Leslie kissed your cheek. The two of you were going to shower again together. He needed to wash up before the nurses do more test on him, which you were worried about. "T-turn?" he asked. You gave nod and he turned his back to you after you lead him into the bathroom. You helped him pull off his shirt, but paused after you did so. You smiled at his back, you traced the scars with your fingers, then kissed them. "Leslie?" you asked. "P-pretty girl?" You made him turn towards you, then started to pull him back with a smile. "Leslie, I want you to be my first," you whispered. "Y-you know what that means right?" Leslie stared at you. He then gave a weary smile with a nod. "Y-yes. B-babies are made." You gave a small laugh. You pushed his white hair to the side as he smiled and blushed with small trembles. "Not always. But, will you let me be yours?" There was a pause, but because Leslie kissed you. He then nodded and took both of your hands, placing them around his bare sides. "Y-yes. I love (Y/n). You loves me." That was a yes. After an hour later, you pushed a strand to Leslie's hair to the side. He was laying on you with both arms around your sides and face nuzzled into your neck. You rubbed his back and held him close as you smiled with blushing cheeks. "I love you Leslie, so much." Leslie hugged you tighter after you kissed his head, then drifted off into sleep as well.
Stefano
"Stefano.." You whispered. You stood in the bedroom doorway shocked and amazed at the scene. Stefano smiled as he stepped into your view from behind you. He lifted up your chin, stared into your (e/c) eyes, and kissed your deeply. "Darling," he whispered back. It was late when you and Stefano arrived back to the apartment from a date. It was a nice dinner in the park, but coming back home took you more by surprise. There were red flower petals leading from the doorway to the bed. The room was lit with candle lights, which immediately lit when the door opened. "Let me take you. Please you. Make you feel so loved." He stroked your hair, then took both of your hands and kissed both sets of knuckles. You blushed, smiling more than you already were. "Yes, Stefano. I love you." You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "I love you too," he said. After an hour has passed, you were pulled close to Stefano. You laid on his warm chest as he rubbed your bare back. You nuzzled closer to him, kissing his neck before you pecked his lips. You stared into his emerald-green eye, pushing his bangs back towards his ear. "You are perfect." Stefano smiled, blushed even but quickly pulled you back towards his neck. "You are very perfect. Beautiful. Mine."