When You Reference To A Vine

Sebastian
"Have a story of some sort?" Sebastian asked when joining you at the table for dinner. Today, you remained at home since it was your day office. Sebastian had work, but thankfully not night duty. "Um," you faintly laughed. "I do." Sebastian grinned. "Then let me hear it." You licked your lips while trying to hold back a large grin. "So, I'm sitting there. Barbecue sauce on my titties." Sebastian's coffee sprayed out of his nose after hearing that sentence as you laughed and covered your red face. "What?" Sebastian asked out of breath. You kept laughing while shaking your head, and when you peeked between your fingers Sebastian looked confused while laughing as well. "A vine. A vine!" you said. Sebastian was next to place his hands to his face as you rested your head next to your plate. "We can never have a proper conversation," he mumbled. "It's why we eat at home too."
Joseph
"Now where is she?" Joseph mumbled. You were dragged with Joseph to the grocery store after complaining he didn't want to sit around at home, but he couldn't blame you. "Joseph!" you called out. Joseph stopped pushing the cart and looked at you with a slight smile and furrowed brows. You were in the frozen food aisle and holding up a packet of raw steaks. "I smell like beef! I. Smell. Like. Beef!" you yelled. Joseph looked around the store with wandering, widened eyes, then quickly rushed over to you. "I'm going to have to arrest you for making a scene," he whispered in a laugh. He gently tugged your wrist towards him and led you back to the cart with an embarrassed expression, yet was trying his best not to laugh. "Leave the vines at home." "I'm a grown woman. I do what I want," you smiled.
Ruvik
"Are you going to tell me why you and three other students got kicked out of class?" Ruben asked. You sealed your lips to keep yourself from laughing as you glanced around the room. After getting asked to leave, along with three other students, by your professor due to an disruption you caused during his teaching, Ruvik took you back to your apartment. You were in the kitchen, while he was at table and waiting for a response. "Um, close your eyes first. I'll show you what I did," you said in a laugh. At first, Ruben hesitated. Once he did, he furrowed his brows to the sound of the supply drawer opening. "Okay, you can open." When Ruvik opened his eyes, you turned to face with tape stretching around your head and flattening down your nose. "Hello, I'm Squidward." As Ruvik deeply sighed and covered his eyes with one hand, you laughed to the deepness of your nose. "Remind me to find you help," he mumbled.
Leslie
"(Y-Y/n)" Leslie called out when unlocking the door to the apartment. You weren't feeling too good, so Leslie made you stay inside in rest while he went for a check up at Beacon. You didn't like the request, but Leslie, of course, didn't change his mind on it. When not seeing you anywhere, Leslie furrowed his brows and began to bite at his nails in worry. Before he could leave in worry, he heard a 'pst'. You then peeked up from behind the couch and started dancing side to side with shades on and a blanket covering your body, besides your face. Leslie largely smiled and faintly laughed while slowly closing the door behind him. "(Y/n), funny," he whispered. You laughed and dropped the blanket, then stood up and pulled off the shades. "I hope that made you see that I'm feeling better?" Leslie nodded as he smiled and placed his arms around your sides when shuffling towards you. "Yes, yes. See? Leslie made you better."
Stefano
"Stefano," you whispered in his ear. Stefano softly hummed, but kept his eyes shut. It was a little before eight in the morning, sadly you had to leave for work. After getting dressed, you sat on Stefano's lower back and began to rub your hands up and down from his bare shoulders. "Darling, you'll be late," he mumbled. You tugged a few strands of his hair, causing Stefano to smirk. "But I want to tell something sexy before I leave," you mumbled. Stefano peeked open his eye as you brushed his hair back. You then pressed your lips to his ear with a large grin. "It's free real estate," you mumbled. As you faintly laughed after scooting off of him, Stefano only groaned and placed a pillow over his head. "Darling, why must you be a tease? Go to work before I punish you."