When You Catch Him Staring At Your Breast

Sebastian
"Come in." You opened up the door to Sebastian's office at the KCPD with a small smile. At first he was surprised, but still looked up at you and grinned. "Since I won't see you until morning, I thought I could stop by and see you." You took a seat on a chair in front of him and leaned back in a relaxing position. "I certainly don't mind that." As you smiled and looked around his office, Sebastian then gave light pink cheeks seeing the crease of your chest as you breathed. "Anyways, how was." You stopped in the middle of your sentence, making him glance up and sit up straight in his chair. "Anyways, what?" You gave Sebastian playful, narrowed eyes before stood up and went over to him and kissed his cheek. "Never mind. I'ma go back to the apartment. I love you." Sebastian smirked and gave a head shake as you walked towards the office door. "Seems like a good idea. I have work to do. I love you too."
Joseph
"(Y/n) I." Joseph stopped speaking when seeing that you weren't in the living room when he stepped into the apartment. He then gave a confused look and heard you come from the bathroom. "Hm?" Joseph's eyes slightly widened seeing you in a sports bra, he even looked down when you approached him with a smile. "What is it? Tell me." Joseph gave a chuckle and looked back up. As he was telling you that him and Sebastian were going on a steak out, you were trying to pull a string from your shorts. Joseph's s eyes stared at the top part of your chest until he glanced up with you did the same, only you gave a confused look with a smirk soon after. "Mr. Oda, what were you staring at?" You saw Joseph with light pink cheeks as he chucked. He then pulled you into a hug and pecked your head. "I love you. I'll see you soon Beautiful." You gave parted lips, but before you could speak Joseph left the apartment. You just smiled and gave a head shake when you went back into the bathroom. "Busted," you mumbled.
Ruvik
"I'm sure it won't be long love." You gave another eye roll towards Ruvik when you looked back at him. As for him, he gave you a stare he usually did when you do something he didn't like. You smiled and looked back down, working on the report he professor assigned as Ruvik did his own studies. It was quiet. You gave a small sigh and leaned more on the table, resting your elbows on it. Ruvik glanced his light grey eyes up for about to ask what's wrong before he saw your chest resting on the table. He scanned up the skin on your neck before looking back down at the line crease, which you made a confused look to. You then glanced to the side to see him staring. "Ruben?" He blinked and looked back down at the desk and started to work. You stopped writing and looked at him still with the sane face expression. "Ruben, what were you staring at?" "Your heart love." Ruvik didn't look up at you for you knew he was lying, but instead you just leaned back in the chair and continued to work on the assignment.
Leslie
"Finally." You sat on the bench next to Leslie as he watched a small ladybug crawl on his hand. "B-better?" You blushed and looked away, then leaned back with you hands holding the top edge of the bench. You and Leslie were sitting outside of Beacon when waiting for his appointment. "I do feel better." Leslie gave a calm smile, then looked back down to see the ladybug fly off his hand. His eyes slightly widened seeing it land on the button of your shirt that was in front of your chest. You gave a small sigh, but when you looked back over at Leslie looking down and towards you it made you give him a confused look. "Leslie?" He looked up at you, then looked down with blushing cheeks. "L-ladybug likes you." You heard a laugh in his voice, and you smiled and looked down seeing the ladybug fly off. "Aww," you whispered.
Stefano
After Stefano woke you up, you went to the bathroom and fixed up your hair as he sat on the edge of the bed with his hand holding his cheek and elbow on his thigh. "I guess I'll take pictures of her instead." You faced back over to Stefano, who zoned out and looked up to see the crease of your breast line and he didn't look away. You then stopped speaking and looked down at him to see him staring still. "Stefano." "Hm?" You gave narrowed eyes with light pink cheeks as Stefano gave a small smirk then a chuckle when he took your hand and pulled you to him. "Darling, I heard every word." You gave a small groan and he kissed your hand, holding it to his lips and looked at you until you smiled. You did and that's when you pecked his forehead and cupped his cheeks. "You were getting any ideas were you?" you whispered. Stefano grinned and slide his hands up your sides as his eye stared into yours. "Darling, I don't get ideas. I make things happen naturally."