Chapter 5

You were lying in your bed, reading a book you bought in a nearby bookstore a couple of days ago. It told the story of a boy who got stuck in the game world with NPCs, as the most OP character, and now he was trying to find his friends and a way back home. You loved such books as fantasy, science-fiction, etc., and you could say you were crazy about them. Your collection had over fifty volumes with similar subjects, and you were proud of it.

At the end of the twelfth chapter, you set aside the book and slowly walked up to the computer, turning it on a second later. You sat in front of it and started to stare blankly at the screen. Today's memories came back to you suddenly, causing you to feel uneasy. Recalling what you did today, your heart, without your control, began to beat faster. You hugged All Might; finally, you could feel how it is to be in his arms and feel his heat.

On the one hand, you were happy, and on the other embarrassed. Somehow you managed to put the blame on fear; you were so frightened that you suddenly jumped at him, right? You still remembered his face, a bit embarrassed but also slightly relieved. You shook your head, wanting to get back to reality. It would help if you stopped behaving like that, reader. All Might definitely thinks I'm a total crybaby, you thought turning on a movie on your laptop. You were about to completely escape the world around you for a little moment.

"(Y/N), have you seen my glasses? I don't remember where I put them..." Your sister asked suddenly, sneak-peeking at your room. Nanami, your seven years older sister, was the only person who knew about your feelings for All Might. You needed someone who knew everything and to whom you could confess in case of trouble. No one in the school had no idea that you had a crush on the Symbol of Peace, which meant you felt lonely in some ways.

"No, sorry. Haven't seen them." You said, looking at your sister. You thought that, in every way, she was better than you. Mother has always told you to behave like your sister and to take an example from her. Even your mother thought she was the better daughter. When she was still studying, she had good grades (Nanami didn't go to the superhero academy, she was in a regular school), a better figure than you have now, pretty hair, and she even had her first boyfriend while you... well. Is there something to say? It was your mother who made you a person afraid of the world. At least you thought so. Even when your sister told you that you were beautiful too and that maybe everything would work out with All Might, you couldn't stop comparing yourself to her. But what could you do? Your sister inherited a very weak Quirk from your mother; she could speed up the growth of plants. She worked in a nursery garden where she looked after trees and flowers. She was already 24 years old, had an adorable "almost" fiance, and was about to move out, leaving you alone with your mother. You were getting goosebumps while even thinking about it. That would be a total disaster. Inevitable tho.

"I was thinking that maybe they are in the bathroom. I had taken a shower before, but when I looked there, there was nothing. I left spare glasses at work; without them, I'm as blind as a bat." She laughed, looking around your room.

"They are certainly not here, Nanami. Help you find them? Maybe I will have a hunch or something..." You offered, standing up and walking to your sister.

"Sure. Two heads are better than one." Nanami smiled, but she stopped when she saw your superhero costume. "(Y/N), is that...?"

"Yeah. It just came, and I managed to destroy it the first day... so unlucky. Um, have you not seen it before?" You asked.

"No, and now I regret it. It's awesome! Can I try it?" She asked, making puppy eyes. How could you say no? Why did you think it would look better on her? Reader... don't. You are beautiful too.

But when she wore it, you thought it didn't fit her, as if you could only wear this costume. You wanted so much that All Might saw you in it. You never had a chance to show him, and in the end, as you mentioned, you ruined it the first day you got it. Your costume was a combination of futuristic style with leaf patterns. On your shoulder and your hands, you had watches compatible with your Quirk. The pointers of these clocks move backward or forward depending on your gift usage. You planned this costume very carefully, knowing what you were capable of.

"If All Might saw you in this costume, he would have fallen in love with you immediately." Nanami said winking at you. "Look, here and here, it's emphasizing every feminine shape. Nice, sis."

"What the hell are you talking about?! I wasn't thinking about something like that when planning how it would look, Nanami! You and your dirty thoughts." You snapped, taking a step towards her. "Take it off! You are not worth wearing it if you think like that!"

"Oh! She's angry! Gods, please help me! I'm gonna die!" She laughed, trying to dart out of your room. "Look! Look! I am the powerful (Y/SuperheroNickname), and I'm in love with the great All Might. I want him to look at me, kiss me and hug me, and do some dirty things with him!"

"No! Stop it! Get back here and take it off! Nanami!" You cried, but she didn't listen. When you chased her around the corridor, you knew that she was right despite all this.

But you couldn't just yell about it like she was at that moment.

Right?

___________________________________________________________

I'm not good at describing the appearance of something so complicated, so I decided to make a drawing of your costume. This is the pic above :)