Chapter 28

You moved slightly, hoping you could get out of his grip this time. Still unsuccessful. You could only lie next to him and stare at his closed eyes. He was breathing quietly but somehow anxiously. Maybe he had a bad dream? I wonder what is he dreaming about, you thought, unable to take your eyes off him.

What was wrong with you? A normal person should escape as soon as possible, indignant that you let something like that happen, but you... you... you just looked at his face, slowly raising your hand and smoothing away the lost strand of hair from his forehead. But you didn't stop there; you completely turned off thinking and let your hand go a little higher. Something made you to stroke his head gently as if you wanted to calm him down. After a long observation, you were sure that he was having a bad dream.

You continued until his breathing became steady. You sighed quietly, closing your eyes and taking your hand away from him. You felt that your cheeks were burning with fire, and your breathing wasn't as calm as his. (Y/N), you just acted like a pervert who took advantage of the situation to... to, you thought, covering your face with your hand and not even wanting to finish this sentence in your own head.

You were in such a situation for the first time. You never had a boyfriend, you never had anyone to wake up with in the morning and look at his sleeping face. You didn't expect such a reaction from yourself, but the truth was you tried to set yourself free at first, but later something inside you broke. Maybe it's because he reminded you of... no, it's stupid. No, so what he is similar to him? It's not him, you thought. This is not All Might.

When you reopened your eyes, you tried not to look at him, but it was difficult. You were laying in such a way that your head couldn't be directed in a different direction. You might as well been staring at the window. But this wasn't something you should do now. It was pointless to lie down without moving, you had to set yourself free somehow.

But was waking him up really the best option? After thinking for a long time, you came to the conclusion that it was a very bad idea. After all, you'd have to explain to him how all of this happened and how you got into his room. Even though you had very important information, entering someone else's room without permission, especially when the owner was asleep, was something you shouldn't do. So as soon as you managed to calm down a little, with a free hand, you gently grabbed him by the arm he embraced you with. You tried to lift it up, hoping that you could manage to break finally free, but the effect was completely opposite. His iron grip became even stronger.

"...seriously...?" You murmured to yourself, holding your breath after a while. Toshinori moved and, to your horror, drew you closer to him, so that now his chin rested on the top of your head, which made your face now to be a few centimeters away from his neck. If you wanted, you would be able to touch his skin with your lips without even moving, which of course you've never even thought to do so (of course not xD).

But ... when you tried to change your position a bit, Toshinori pressed you even harder, burying his face in your hair. Feeling his hot breath, spreading over the top of your head, you couldn't stop your heart thudding crazily in your chest. Suddenly you felt his lips moving, and with that, you heard the short, softly spoken words in a tone that made your heart almost froze in your chest.

"...(Y/N)... no..."

"What the... hell?" You said loudly to yourself, feeling shocked now. Why this guy...did he just... said your name in his sleep? And it was as if... What the hell is he dreaming about?, you screamed in your mind, no longer shocked, but disgusted. Did All Might leave me with a pervert?! When such thoughts started to appear in your head, you couldn't stay like this any longer.

You quickly grabbed the arm that pressed you against his chest and pushing as hard as you could from him, jumped out of bed, bare feet on the cold floor. Despite the low temperature in the room, you felt so hot. Not only because you were embarrassed. You were also angry right now.

Your behavior made Toshinori wake up. His sleepy eyes apparently indicated that he had no idea what had just happened, but as soon as he saw your figure standing on the left side of the bed, he sat down immediately and mumbled quite surprised:

"(Y-Y/N)? W-What are you... what are you doing here? Something happened?"

At first, you didn't know what to say, you stood like a fool staring at him, but it did not take you long to force yourself to speak to him.

"Why... you..." You started, but the rest of the sentence couldn't get through your throat, but you've managed to deal with it quickly. That wall that blocked you suddenly disappeared and you looked at him with full anger, crying out. "Are you some kind of pervert or what?! First, you drag me into your bed by force, then y-y-you hold me in some strange, inappropriate way, and then you mumble my name under your breath as if you had ... t-this kind of d-dream ... I cannot believe that All Might left me with such a person, it was a mistake, it will be better if I find another place to stay. "

And while saying this, you moved quickly towards the door. You already had it open when suddenly someone's hand flashed on the right side, and after a moment the door closed with a loud sound. Suddenly, anger changed with fear, and thoughts that began to appear in your head gave you goosebumps. He just stopped you from leaving this room. Facing the door, you were afraid to even move, let alone speak. Fear paralyzed you from head to toe.

"Wait... let me explain." He said, still blocking the door with his hand. You felt his breath on your neck, you felt the warmth of his body on your back, knowing what it meant. He was close, very close. You didn't feel well when you started to imagine him hurting you. "It's not like that, I... I was dreaming about you, but... it wasn't like t-that... I... I had a dream that somebody was hurting you and just when they were about to kill you ... I lost my power, I couldn't save you."

You have stopped thinking rationally for a long time. His words didn't reach you, to tell the truth, you didn't hear much from what he said. What was important to you was the fact that he kept you here by force. You've already experienced something like this before. Memories of that time, when you were kidnapped, came back to you with redoubled strength. Trying to stop the tears coming from your eyes, you muttered silently:

"Please ... let me out..." In the corner of your eye, you noticed that his hand trembled slightly.

"You...you don't believe me, do you? Eh... I've never thought it would happen so soon... (Y/N) ... there's something I have to tell you ... no, something I need to show you. Turn around, please." He said gravely, taking his hand away. You didn't want to oppose him, so after a while, you did what he wanted and looked at him with unhidden fear in your eyes.

He was now two meters away from you and he was smiling at you apologetically. The room was too dark to let you see his eyes properly. Suddenly you heard a quiet whistling sound that was getting louder and before you even managed to blink, Toshinori was surrounded by a white mist. When it disappeared completely, in front of you stood...

...All Might.