Chapter 23

Dear readers,

I'm sorry it took so long. A whole month to be more specific. I had a few things on my mind and forgot to update this story, but I would never abandon it :)

From today I will try to update more regularly.

I apologize for all the inconveniences :)

Author-chan

Toshinori Yagi.

All Might's friend and a person whose existence you had no idea about, which didn't surprise you anyway. You didn't know much about the private life of your favorite superhero. Maybe it will change somehow since from today you were supposed to live with someone who probably could know more about him?

You glanced nervously at All Might, who watched you in silence. He was expecting an answer from you, but at the moment you couldn't afford anything other than a surprised look on your face.

''Don't worry, (Y/N). You can trust him. "All Might replied unexpectedly, sending you a faint smile. He took a deep breath and then he added: "And he knows about everything."

You looked at him with wide eyes, couldn't believe your ears. He knows about everything? All Might told someone about you, about all your secrets?

"About ... everything?" You stammered in a barely audible voice, watching as All Might nodded.

"Of course, it would be weird if you were to stay with someone who has no idea about your... problem." He laughed, taking a step toward the front door. ''Come. Let's not stand in the rain. "

You followed him obediently without saying a word. You had no idea what you should say to him. The truth was that you were still in shock, your experiment wasn't successful, even if you were so confident about it. What went wrong, what you screwed up... it should work, so why ... You shook your head, trying to get rid of these thoughts. How many times have you analyzed all of this? The result was the same every time. Perhaps you needed more information, more knowledge? In the end, the way the time works isn't something that can be easily understood. That was certain, but you tried to not think about it anymore.

Suddenly, All Might stopped, but you were so busy with your thoughts that you didn't react in time and with a loud sound you bumped into him, bouncing off his back. You caught the balance back in time, spreading your arms wide as if you were balancing on a rope.

''Clumsy as always. Is everything okay, (Y/N)? " Asked All Might, turning around and looking at you with a smile on his face. You nodded uncertainly, without making any sound, feeling embarrassed. You decided that silence would be the best solution now. Out of the corner of your eye, you looked at the white door and the window next to them. You were curious if the owner of this house was expecting your visit.

You stared at the ground, trying to avoid All Might's curious look, who probably didn't completely believe in your nod. Suddenly, after a few seconds, you have heard the key turn in the lock and after a while, you saw the door wide open. You glanced at All Might, who, hiding his key in his pocket, just shrugged with strange nervousness. As if he read in your mind, he said anxiously:

"I... have it just in case." He said uneasily. You nodded slowly and followed All Might, who quickly turned his back to you and went inside as if it was his house. Something is wrong, you pondered, closing the door behind you and looking around. It was an ordinary, traditional Japanese house with a small entryway with the shoes on the ground. A little higher you could see stairs leading up to the next floor. You were curious what was upstairs, but soon you will have the opportunity to check it out yourself, right? You took off your shoes and went higher, whispering "Ojamashimasu" under your breath. You didn't want to be rude after entering someone's house.

You stood still for a moment, waiting for the owner of the house, but no one showed up. You took a few steps forward to have a better view. On the left, a bit deeper in the hall, you saw the entrance to the other room and when you tried to look there, you felt someone's hand on your shoulder. All Might smiled nervously at you and when he stopped you, he said:

''Wait here, I'll bring you a towel and some clothes. You will catch a cold if you won't change your school uniform quickly."

You couldn't stop thinking about All Might's strange behavior. He was up to something and you had no idea why. All Might acted as if ... it was his house, you couldn't get rid of this thought. He had keys and now he wanted to bring you some things, which, after all, weren't his. If you were in his place, you would have never thought of doing something like that in your friend's house. Especially when this friend could be still inside. Shouldn't he just ask him for a permission? But the truth was you didn't know what kind of relationship was between them; maybe they were just such a good friends that All Might behaved in Toshinori's house like if it was his too?

But it seemed strange to you anyway, so when you took a deep breath, you asked:

"Are you sure, All Might-sensei, that we shouldn't ask your friend for permission first?" When you finished your question, All Might suddenly opened his eyes wider and laughed uneasily, trying to avoid your eyes. ''Sensei?"

''Ah... yeah... um... sure. But wait here... I will go and... and talk to him." He stammered and before you could say something, he turned and disappeared in the door on the left, closing it loudly behind him. You stood alone for a moment in a slight shock, not understanding what was going on here. Shouldn't you get inside with him? Shouldn't you meet the owner of this house before you start to use things which are his?

You sighed quietly, embracing yourself. It may have been warm inside, but through your soaked-up uniform, you had the impression you were about to freeze. You haven't even noticed that your teeth started chattering, so you tightened your embrace, still waiting for All Might to come back with his friend. To be honest, you couldn't wait to get to know him.

However, you didn't wait too long, because after a few minutes All Might almost fell through the door, holding in his hands a white towel and some clothes. You have never seen that kind of smile on his lips when he put those things in your hands.

''Everything is fine. Toshinori said yes. Go take a shower, change your clothes and then we'll talk. I still have... um... a few things to... discuss with Toshinori. Okay?'' He said in one breath, leaving you alone again. Once he disappeared behind the door, you had a problem to stop your almost hysterical laugh. Seriously, what was he doing? But after a while, you realized that...

''Umm ... but where is the bathroom?" You said to yourself, looking around. ''Great."

So you went ahead and slightly annoyed you started looking for it, reflecting on the strange behavior of your teacher. If only I could read in minds, you thought going straight and when you turned right, you saw a door at the end of the corridor.

Well, at least you found it quickly.