Chapter 31

You couldn't stop that euphoric happiness which, at the speed of light, took you over completely. The pain in your right cheek disappeared suddenly as if someone cast a healing spell on you. What counted now was that someone really came to rescue you, you weren't on your own here anymore. You wanted to say something, but you couldn't utter even a single word. You could only move your lips like a fish out of the water.

But in a moment you felt guilty. Yes, you were happy that he showed up, but, in some ways, you also felt slightly confused. There was a mess in your mind and you couldn't get rid of it. After a moment, however, you realized something that made your heart go to your throat.

That was what they wanted. They wanted All Might to come here, they wanted him to come to rescue you. It was their plan. From the beginning. Suddenly you regretted that you were so happy when you heard his voice. You would have preferred him to leave you here or that another superhero would come to save you. You scolded yourself for this way of thinking, but you could not deny what you felt right now. You thought they could hurt any other person... just not him. Especially when you now knew the whole truth, you learned about his physical condition. At any moment he could lose his power and become only a useless guy, whom they would kill in a second. That thought made you scared.

You had to do something, somehow warn him. You had no choice.

You gathered what left of your courage and getting ready for another hit, you took air into your lungs and shouted loudly: 

''It's a trap! They wanted you to... "You started, but the loud laugh of the one you talked to a moment ago stopped you immediately. 

''Yes, yes. Of course it's a trap. He knows, sweetie."The man replied, turning his attention to All Might after a while."Thank you for coming. What else could you expect from Number One Hero! And now, when the guest of honor appeared, we can start the party!"

There was a moment of silence. You had the impression that it lasted forever.

''I will ask you again. Which one of you hurt (Y/N)?" All Might persisted. This was the only thing which interested him right now. You felt your heart involuntarily speed up when you tried to understand what was happening and what was about to happen.

In answer to All Might's question, you heard only that damned, almost hysterical laugh of that villain. Is this the only thing he can do? Laugh like a madman? Were all villains like that?

"She was disobedient and for disobedient children awaits only punishment." He said, apparently struggling to calm the tone of his voice as if he was planning to provoke All Might even more. You couldn't miss it, but this man ... really tried to do so. But why he wanted to make him angry? He had a death wish?

Suddenly you felt a gust of wind, and after a moment a loud bang as if something hit the wall. You froze when you heard another one, louder this time. You couldn't get rid of the feeling that something just flew over your head. When the muffled whimpers reached your ears, you already knew what had happened, but you didn't have to guess anymore. All Might, without looking into your eyes, took your blindfold off your head and after a while that goddamned ties. You looked straight into his face, never seeing him in that state before. He was so angry, furious you could say.

You shifted your gaze from All Might's face, watching the surroundings closely. You were in a hangar or an old warehouse. You couldn't specify the place exactly. The walls and the ceiling were covered with a rusty metal sheet, boxes were wherever you looked, and in the left corner, you noticed a red, long-unused container. The air stank of mustiness and that bizarre metallic smell that made you want to vomit. Seconds later, you saw a man on the ground, he was wearing a white T-shirt and dark blue jeans, groaning something under his breath and apparently having a problem getting to his feet. All Might just hit him in his face which made him fly all the way to the other end of this place. This thought gave you an irresistible feeling of satisfaction. You smiled to yourself trying to make this as unnoticeable as possible.