*Chapter 38*

You watched Recovery Girl in silence as she talked to Toshinori, standing in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest. You saw that once in a while she shook her head, her brow furrowed, you got the impression that it wasn't an ordinary conversation, she was scolding him. You had no idea why it made you so stressed. Maybe you were afraid that...

'(Y/N)? Come here, please."All Might said suddenly, bringing you back to reality. You took a deep breath and despite the urge to hide behind the wall, you walked slowly toward them, keeping the safe distance. Yet, All Might gave you a warm smile and left this room to your surprise. You looked after him with longing, wanting him to come back. You didn't want to face Recovery Girl alone, especially when she didn't look so happy.

Once she was sure you were alone, she walked slowly to the couch, sat on it, and sighed quietly.

''(L/N)-san, is everything alright? "She asked suddenly, not taking her piercing eyes off you. This question surprised you.

''You healed me, sensei. I think I'm fine." You answered, not knowing exactly what you should say. Recovery Girl sighed again as if she wasn't satisfied with your response.

"That's not what I asked, dearie." You froze for a moment. You already knew what she meant. You scratched your head reflexively, imitating Toshinori's movements, and laughed softly.

''Aah, that... There is nothing to worry about, sensei. I know how to fix this, I just have to train a little and everything will be fine. Tosh- All Might-sensei has already prepared a new plan for me and we are going to start the training as soon as possible." You explained without looking into her eyes. So you couldn't see her reaction... You almost called him by his real name...

'' I'm glad to hear that, (L/N)-san. I hope everything will work out. But it's still not what I asked." You looked at her instinctively, with a look on your face that evidently indicated you had no idea what she was talking about. Recovery Girl raised her hand to her forehead and rubbed it, knowing that you won't understand her if she won't tell you directly. ''I'm not blind, (L/N)-san. I see what's happening. I couldn't help but notice... girls see such things."

You felt a lump forming in your throat, which you tried to swallow but unsuccessfully. She knew, she knew that you were secretly in love with All Might. You wanted to get out of here, as soon as possible, so long as you will not have to answer her question.

"I... it's... it's stronger than me, sensei!" You started, feeling that now you will not be able to stop words that began to flow like a flood from your mouth. ''If ... if only I could do it, I would get rid of these feelings, really! But I can't..."

"That's why I think it's not a good idea for you to live with him. You should stay with someone who doesn't mean so much to you, someone you are indifferent to. You should get away from him, forget about what you fell and focus on what's important." She said, her words giving you goosebumps. Oh, no, you didn't want them to separate you from him. Although you were aware of the veracity of these words, you didn't want to leave him. Recovery Girl, seeing your unspoken objection in your eyes, shook her head and added. ''You must understand, (L/N)-san, this will only bring troubles not only to you but also to him. Especially since I noticed that his attitude towards you has changed."

"I know it, sensei." You said it before you could bite your tongue. It wasn't a good answer.

''Really? And I guess you don't mind? Doesn't it bother you that you can destroy his career, everything he's earned?" She asked, drilling a hole in your head with her gaze. You moved uneasily, shifting the weight of your body to your left leg.

"It doesn't matter anyway. When this timeline will reset, everything will return to normal. None of us will remember anything. Even me... " You answered, hesitating at the last sentence. As for this, you weren't so sure, according to (Y/N) from the future, even if she didn't tell you this straight, there was a way to keep your memories, but you couldn't let this woman sitting in front of you to find about it.