Chapter 6

So, it's today, huh? Your first classes with All Might. You couldn't deny that you were a little scared, but also that you were looking forward to it. You were curious with what he will come up, how would he teach you to take control and how to focus. 

You didn't know what you should do when the bell will ring. Should you come to him or wait until he calls you? This waiting was making you insane.

Hearing the bell, you were patiently sitting in your school bench, trying to stay calm. In your mind, you were fighting with yourself. Should I leave or..., you thought, nervously playing with your fingers. You put all the books in your bag and you were about to get up and leave when suddenly All Might spoke to you.

"Since everyone has already left, come here, (L/N)-san. I have something for you." You nodded and walked up to him slowly, unable to stop your fast heartbeat. He gave you something, an A4 sheet of paper with a lot of words written on it. You took it from him and started reading it carefully. What the hell was that? It was a whole day plan, starting at 4.30 in the morning and ending at about 10 pm. Suddenly All Might laughed out loud. "You remind me of a person I trained once. He also had that look when I gave him a similar plan."

4.30 am: Wake up. 4.35 am: Shower. 4.45 am: Breakfast. He even took into account what you should eat so you could concentrate better. Most of these nutrients were mostly vitamins B and B12, which lack, as you remembered from elementary school, could lead to serious concentration problems. Everything was well thought. He really had to take it very seriously while preparing that detailed plan for you. You were happy that for your sake he put his heart in it, but on the other hand... how you were supposed to stick to this crazy plan?! Every minute of your daily life was carefully considered.

"I think it will take just a month if you'll follow the plan. If it still won't work, I will extend your training to three months." He said looking at you when he suddenly laughed. "Oh, don't make such a face. You can do it! I've made this plan considering your physical and mental capabilities, so there's no chance you won't be able to handle it."

"A-and I have to lead such a lifestyle ... for a whole month?" You asked looking at the sheet again. You heard a laughter.

"Exactly! And we will start right away! The point 24. Let's begin with a short physical training because we are not sure whether your Quirk is also affected by your body condition. Ten laps around the court should be enough for today."

You were standing with your eyes wide open, repeating in your mind what All Might just say. Ten laps, ten laps, ten laps. In the beginning, he gives you ten laps!? How are you supposed to do it? You have never trained physically, there was no need because you didn't have to move to attack anyone. It was enough for you to just focus on someone and your Quirk acted on its own.

When you were on the school court and you looked far away, realizing that the UA Academy had court twice as big as normal, you felt as if you already started to run. From only looking at it, you became tired.

"A-are you sure, All Might-sensei, that I'm able to run those ten laps?" You asked with hope in your voice, thinking that you will convince him to reduce the distance.

"Of course, (L/N)-san! As I told you before, you will make it at this stage of your training! Now, come on, come on. You have to stick to the plan otherwise nothing will come out of it!" He said and raised his thumbs. You nodded without being sure, but you tried to give it a try. In the end, All Might probably knew what he was doing... right?

Being in the middle of the second lap you felt your legs refuse to move and your lungs burning with fire. It was only the second lap and you had eight more to run! How were you supposed to do it since right now you were barely standing on your feet?

Suddenly you lost your balance and the next thing you felt was you falling on the ground and a dull pain piercing your head. You were breathing fast, feeling dryness in your mouth. You tried to get up, but you didn't have enough strength to do it so you just rolled on your back and laid there until you saw someone standing over you in the background of the setting sun. It was All Might pulling his hand in your direction. You hesitated, but you grabbed it and when you were standing on your feet, you could hardly catch a balance. Your legs were literally weak at the knees.

"Here. Drink some." He said giving you a bottle of cold water. You took it from him and immediately drank half of it. You were never so thirsty in your entire life. You said quiet Thank you, handing him the bottle. "You have to overcome your fatigue, (L/N)-san. You also need to understand that this is going to help you to take control over your Quirk. At first, it may be hard, but if you want to achieve something, you have to do your best. Even if it seems impossible to you. And there is something I want to share with you. Something you probably already know, but someone has to remind you...

If you want something, nothing is impossible."

You stared at him carefully, analyzing what he just said. You knew he was right, you gotta try. In the end, you wanted someone to help you and now you were so easy to give up? No, it cannot be. Since All Might himself believed in you, you also had to believe in yourself. You just couldn't let him down!

So you ran. And as soon as you reached the finish line after ten laps, you were barely alive, but also happy. You realized then that if you really want something, you just have to fight for it. And it wasn't just about your power, but also about All Might. You made the decision. You had an entire month to make him realize that you were not only a student. That you can be more for him.

It was your own plan.

And you were going to do it.